Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwales next sunday the 27th

SUNDAY 27th DENBIGH MOORS
    A run we rarely do which takes in very remote long old Roman, Drovers tracks and green lanes. A superb run on all types of tracks.

just saw this day on last thread on green laning in north wales who fancys this next sunday could someone arrange it so we can get a discount im a definate ill arrange if needs be email me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk or call me on 01766 832405 let me know asap im not trying to hijack this just really fancied it and with a surf train would be cool
    Last edited by matthew coventry; 26 November 2005, 18:28.

Originally posted by matthew coventry
    A run we rarely do which takes in very remote long old Roman, Drovers tracks and green lanes. A superb run on all types of tracks.

just saw this day on last thread on green laning in north wales who fancys this next sunday could someone arrange it so we can get a discount im a definate ill arrange if needs be email me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk or call me on 01766 832405 let me know asap im not trying to hijack this just really fancied it and with a surf train would be cool
    01766 isnt a coventry code but a neibour i see
    i cant do the 27 but did that run in march it is excellent as far as greenlanes go
    i'm looking to do the snowdonia one on about the 27 of december
    somewhere on the forum gwyn, timbersurf and i all posted picks of the denbigh moors run
    for our last run with simply4x4 check out our site
    www.nwtoyotasurf.net
    keep in touch if interested
    john
    some picks to WET your appetite
    Last edited by mud skipper; 28 March 2008, 14:28.
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

december is good for me we going to sought something out then?

Originally posted by john.sally
      01766 isnt a coventry code but a neibour i see
      i cant do the 27 but did that run in march it is excellent as far as greenlanes go
      i'm looking to do the snowdonia one on about the 27 of december
      somewhere on the forum gwyn, timbersurf and i all posted picks of the denbigh moors run
      for our last run with simply4x4 check out our site
      www.nwtoyotasurf.net
      keep in touch if interested
      john
      some picks to WET your appetite
      i moved up here about 13 weeks ago im well up for december so lets try and get it sorted was just a bit worried about the snow there predicting lol

Comment

i moved up here about 13 weeks ago im well up for december so lets try and get it sorted was just a bit worried about the snow there predicting lol

excellent
        28 or the 30 of december we can have a all surf day specially put on for us providing we can get at least 6 vehicles together otherwise its a prearranged jobby as advertised on thier web site (www.simply4x4.co.uk) if we have a big group then it will be sub divided into groups of 6-8 and run ten minutes apart to keep the locals happy

so if anyone wants to join us during the festive period put your name down here
        john

Comment

excellent
          28 or the 30 of december we can have a all surf day specially put on for us providing we can get at least 6 vehicles together otherwise its a prearranged jobby as advertised on thier web site (www.simply4x4.co.uk) if we have a big group then it will be sub divided into groups of 6-8 and run ten minutes apart to keep the locals happy

john

hi john count me in ,but my trooper driving sister and bro in law would like to come as well since i showed them the pictures of the last run
          tony

Comment

so is that 4 then because im in

excellent

john
            can we get a discount for a group

Comment

hi mathew,just had a chat with the wife and we are going to call simply 4x4 for a run this sunday.so if you do fancy going well see you there. i will email this as well
              tony

Comment

Originally posted by alfa156
                hi john count me in ,but my trooper driving sister and bro in law would like to come as well since i showed them the pictures of the last run
                tony
                thats allways the prob ( can i come with you next time) the same people that laugh at you when you first bought the surf till they see the grin you are wearing and a muddy truck. i guess you are a bit hooked now

hopefully a discount would be nice
                john

Comment

hi john.
                  went on the bike last sunday and thought id better give it a miss for a while so i can go and get the truck dirty instead. it was good fun going through the water and the mud,but im glad your bro found that hole and showed where to avoid. and by the way thank your lads for helping with the gates,being from stoke we never thought about the mud and having to walk in it. anyway see you on the 27/28 dec which ever it is
                  tony

Comment

the more snow the better. lol

Comment

am i right in thinking we now have 6

get on that phone and get haggling £10 each sounds reasonable lol

Comment

Count me in!

shall we start a list?

matthew coventry
                        Alfa156
                        Timbersurf

is gwyn up for it?

how about golly, or did he just press the wrong button?
                        Last edited by TimberSurf; 25 November 2005, 00:00.
                        Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

ive started a list

Originally posted by TimberSurf
                          Count me in!

shall we start a list?

matthew coventry
                          Alfa156
                          Timbersurf

is gwyn up for it?

ive started a list

Comment

Originally posted by TimberSurf
                            Count me in!

shall we start a list?

matthew coventry
                            Alfa156
                            Timbersurf

is gwyn up for it?

im trying to talk Gwyn into it as he is the big 50 the week after

Comment

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18167 use this thread

im trying to talk Gwyn into it as he is the big 50 the week after
                              http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18167 use this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X