yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Surfers want a mooch in East Sussex on 23/10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Surfers want a mooch in East Sussex on 23/10?

Hi,

Got a run down a couple of green lanes (already checked with ESCC ROW dept) near Eastbourne which I will be trundling along on sunday.

We have room for a truck or two to join us, so if you would like to come along please let me know.

Trev
    Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 21 October 2005, 13:32. Reason: Title revision
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Hi,

Got a run down a couple of green lanes (already checked with ESCC ROW dept) near Eastbourne which I will be trundling along on sunday.

We have room for a truck or two to join us, so if you would like to come along please let me know.

Trev
    Psst...... cant we do it tomorrow as I will be at Gatwick and could have a play in the afternoon before being extradited back to the Isle of Widget!!
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I wish we could m8, but I have to work

Trev

Comment

Shameless bump for a volunteer

Trev

Comment

Trev

My mate with the L*** R**** cant make it, so it's down to someone from here to make the support vehicle.

Comment

Cheers Andy,

Let's hope some nice kind soul decides to join us or we are cream crackered.

Come on folks, our Penny is only over for a couple of weeks, this is your chance to meet her and play in the lanes of Sussex.

Trev

Comment

Yet another shameless bump - hmmmmm I am beginning to sound like Jordan

Trev

Comment

Working...
              X