northwest pay & play day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwest pay & play day

ok you lot ive been to see terry at knowsley 4x4 offroad centre today to have alook at his offroad course & to talk £££££ so all we need now is response from all you guys n dolls in the region & we can start arranging some dates price per dayy is normally £25 but iff we get 10 to 15 people we can go for £20 15 to 20 people £15 so lets have some feedback on this one chaps
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    ok you lot ive been to see terry at knowsley 4x4 offroad centre today to have alook at his offroad course & to talk £££££ so all we need now is response from all you guys n dolls in the region & we can start arranging some dates price per dayy is normally £25 but iff we get 10 to 15 people we can go for £20 15 to 20 people £15 so lets have some feedback on this one chaps
    Might be interested ,but it depends on the date(s) Why don,t you do what they did for the" pit " & post a poll with prospective dates.
    It,s quite a long way for me - is there a link so I can see the site ?
    Do they only open certain times i.e. 1st Sunday in the month or are they open every weekend ?
    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Off-road

HI Marky l am interested now the caravan season has stopped for us l will try and full inline with every one else GOOD-MAN.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

I'm up for it depending on date, too cold to ski now.
        [COLOR=red]Cheers, Darren.

POLITITIANS AND NAPPIES:-
        THEY BOTH NEED CHANGING FOR THE SAME REASON![/COLOR]

Comment

Me Me Pick Me!

I'm up for it, Have got a date and time to meet?
          you'll have to be gentle though, I'm a virgin
          [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Wakesurfer
            I'm up for it depending on date, too cold to ski now.
            AHa - Fair weather Skier !

We stay on tha water alll year through ! Typhoon Drysuits rock big time !

Yip, need to know the dates and if its not 13/14 or 5/6 or 18 Dec - I'm in.

Never done the off road thing so might need some elp !
            Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Depends on dates but I want to come and play!!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Oi! Edy, call me a fair-weather skiier then admit to wearing a dry-suit?

I'll bet you wear it in August, you great tart!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  Marvelous idea old chap - nice to see you working!!!
                  Best if it was the other side of Xmas methinks - mid Jan/Feb
                  I'm up for it -
                  NO WORRIES!
                  Rusty

Comment

Sounds good, after Crimble would be better.

Derek

Comment

Ah but at least I stay oot all year round ! LoL.
                      Captain scarlet Loves it Nice and Cold !

Comment

I was on about drysuits by typhoon marky, they make you look abit like captain scarlet.

Comment

they make you look like a big girl! Last year when we got our new boat we took it up to windermere to try it out (28th November!) and as it was a clear blue day we had to have a ski. Now I was freezing in my 5mm steamer but our kid only had a 3mm shortie with him! I've never seen anyone get out of the water so fast before! He couldn't drink his coffee afterwards 'cos he was shaking so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakesurfer
                            they make you look like a big girl! Last year when we got our new boat we took it up to windermere to try it out (28th November!) and as it was a clear blue day we had to have a ski. Now I was freezing in my 5mm steamer but our kid only had a 3mm shortie with him! I've never seen anyone get out of the water so fast before! He couldn't drink his coffee afterwards 'cos he was shaking so much!
                            Bligh me, I'm not surprized ! Windymere as well, fresh water must be at least 5 degs colder than sea water at any given time of year. Doh ! bet he wished he had a captain scarlet special !

We more or less stay out all year round. Wind is way better in winter than summer but this year has been abit of a let down so far. and having a 9-5 (I hate it) doesnt help.

Last year we were all surfin at xmass with Ice on the beach. Hands suffer as do my big toes, but its worth it.

here, check this out if you have broadband.

http://www-01.ofti.de/Kite-Videos/spacemonkeys.wmv

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by FlySurfer - Edy.
                              Bligh me, I'm not surprized ! Windymere as well, fresh water must be at least 5 degs colder than sea water at any given time of year. Doh ! bet he wished he had a captain scarlet special !

We more or less stay out all year round. Wind is way better in winter than summer but this year has been abit of a let down so far. and having a 9-5 (I hate it) doesnt help.

Last year we were all surfin at xmass with Ice on the beach. Hands suffer as do my big toes, but its worth it.

here, check this out if you have broadband.

http://www-01.ofti.de/Kite-Videos/spacemonkeys.wmv

Enjoy.
                              The link doesn,t seem to work (I,ve got broadband)
                              Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Working...
                              X