Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton

The POLICE have hit BARTON so STAY AWAY.
    The POLICE have hit BARTON & collared all the MOTOX guys taking Names Engine NO's etc. They have been told that if they are caught on there again their bikes will be seized & they will be prosecuted by the landowners.
    They use Video Cameras before they pounce as evidence so you cant wiggle out of it.
    This has come from a very good source @ Greater Manchester Police.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    The POLICE have hit BARTON so STAY AWAY.
    The POLICE have hit BARTON & collared all the MOTOX guys taking Names Engine NO's etc. They have been told that if they are caught on there again their bikes will be seized & they will be prosecuted by the landowners.
    They use Video Cameras before they pounce as evidence so you cant wiggle out of it.
    This has come from a very good source @ Greater Manchester Police.
    Thanks for the nod Mark. im sure every1 wants to keep hold of their beloved surfs and 4runners.
    Nice 2 have some inside info......4 warned is 4 armed as they say.
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

GMP have told everyone that there are no places within GREATER MANCHESTER for offroad activities except for official offroad sites.
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

Barton is no go what will i do now

Its a good job i was busy today cos i take my brother down there on a Sunday for 1/2 hour, thanks for letting us know mark.

So now its up to u mark to sort out another LANGDALE Quest. I am sure we all want to go again.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY I MUST BE NICE TO TRACY

IM ON IT ALREADY.
          We Need Your Support
          FINAL LANGDALE QUEST PLANNING APPLICATION HEARING THURSDAY JUNE 9TH 10.30AM

It is now the time for the National Parks to decide weather our Langdale Quest activity is an overall benefit to the area or not. Click here to read more (link to page about applications). If you can spare a few hours your support would be greatly appreciated. If you do intend to go please let us know - click here to advise us on numbers so we can let the NPA know.

The meeting is to be held at: National Park Offices, Bondgate, Helmsley - bring your 4x4!!

If you can't make it then please send an e-mail of support to: H.Saunders@northyorkmoors-npa.gov.uk

Please request that your letter is to be read out at the hearing on 9th June, otherwise the committee members won't get it!!

LQ staff & management would like to say a great big thank you to all our customers for their support over the past 10 years of operation. Over 1 million off-road driving hours provided at our LQ site so far!!

From all of the Langdale Quest team - Thank you for your time.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by marky; 5 June 2005, 21:48.
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

[QUOTE=ohsupremebeing]Barton is no go what will i do now

Is there any chance of doing the Rossendale moorland farm again? Was it Marky that organised that run? I don't mind paying a few quid if it keeps Plod off my back.

You must be really missing your local, Chris. Noisebod Malcolm has been so busy doing house extensions that he rarely gets out in the Surf and that is impacting me too. We were down your way about 5 or 6 weeks back and happenned upon a lone Defender up to its hips at the exact point on the river run where we made the attempt for the Guiness Book of records 'longest tow rope used on a Surf with three inflated tyres'. Having got the technique sorted the 90 was a piece of pi55.

Hope to meet-up again soon. Its been a while.
            Cheers, Neil.

Comment

[QUOTE=Strange Rover]
              Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
              Barton is no go what will i do now

Is there any chance of doing the Rossendale moorland farm again? Was it Marky that organised that run? I don't mind paying a few quid if it keeps Plod off my back.

You must be really missing your local, Chris. Noisebod Malcolm has been so busy doing house extensions that he rarely gets out in the Surf and that is impacting me too. We were down your way about 5 or 6 weeks back and happenned upon a lone Defender up to its hips at the exact point on the river run where we made the attempt for the Guiness Book of records 'longest tow rope used on a Surf with three inflated tyres'. Having got the technique sorted the 90 was a piece of pi55.

Hope to meet-up again soon. Its been a while.
              Cheers, Neil.
              Think it was Fish (Kev) that organised the moors romp at haslingden. £10 for the day. or there is the quarry at rochdale £10 all day.
              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Think it was Fish (Kev) that organised the moors romp at haslingden.
                ...is the quarry at rochdale £10 all day.

Hi Jon, how you keeping?

Whitworth Quarry is north of Rochdale. Went there in February or may have been March but there were still snowdrifts deep enough to halt our progress. I hear it's gone up to £25 plus a fiver for a compulsory jetwash to reduce mud on the approach road and keep the locals sweet. A bit steep but going again in a fortnight. They claim to have marked out green, amber and suicide routes and excluded bikes on 4x4 days. Don't know of another quarry.

Comment

<Quote> where we made the attempt for the Guiness Book of records 'longest tow rope used on a Surf with three inflated tyres'. Having got the technique sorted the 90 was a piece of pi55. </Quote>

Leave my three wheels alone!! LOL

at least it came in use for something then!
                  Gaz

Comment

Hiya Gaz,
                    Are you getting much opportunity to get muddy? Lewis is painting his LR and is too busy to get out much and get it muddy. And I am feeling the pinch. I will not venture off road alone: Too risky.
                    Cheers, Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by Strange Rover
                      Hiya Gaz,
                      Are you getting much opportunity to get muddy? Lewis is painting his LR and is too busy to get out much and get it muddy. And I am feeling the pinch. I will not venture off road alone: Too risky.
                      Cheers, Neil.

Not with Barton being out of the picture....last one was Langdale...next get together is the BBQ at Ainsdale Beach on 26th...

Never go off-road on my own as well..always a big no-no! and feeling the pinch in the pocket as a few bills need paying and jobs round the house need completing.
                      Gaz

Comment

BBQ at Ainsdale Beach on 26th...

I'll remind NoiseBod Malc. I think I am going to take the RR to Whitworth Quarry on 26th for a pay and play day.
                        Post some big-group pictures of the Ainsdale day, wont you.

Comment

Working...
                        X