Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

Hi all

I'm coming to Devils pit on Sunday...looking forward to it......my next question is.....I've only got standard road tyres on me surf, will this become a problem at the pit, not saying I'm worried but I don't want to spoil everyones day by having to pull me out of holes and mud....don't get me wrong...I want to get me surf dirty,but don't want to become a pain in the a**e

Please Advise

Brian
    Surfs were made for Power Kiters

www.powerkites.cjb.net

SSR-X 3.0TD 1996 "NOW DIRTY"

Originally posted by brimicer
    Hi all

I'm coming to Devils pit on Sunday...looking forward to it......my next question is.....I've only got standard road tyres on me surf, will this become a problem at the pit, not saying I'm worried but I don't want to spoil everyones day by having to pull me out of holes and mud....don't get me wrong...I want to get me surf dirty,but don't want to become a pain in the a**e

Please Advise

Brian
    Brian.

Mine has road tyres as well, however I have a rope plus I'll probably stick to the green runs in mine anyway. The green runs should be doable even in the mud, might have to use the 4WD quite a bit though.

Come on, give it a go, there will be enough of us there to do some recovery if neccessary.

Cheers

Comment

hi Lucky

I really really wanna have a go, i went on Pendine beach and gave my surf a treat by doing a few doughnuts and well as driving in the sea (washed off immediatly)

I just don't wanna be a pain to ppl, dont worry mate, i will be having a ball, never know, might even buy some better tyres for the next trip.

thanks for the info

Brian
      Surfs were made for Power Kiters

www.powerkites.cjb.net

SSR-X 3.0TD 1996 "NOW DIRTY"

Comment

Originally posted by brimicer
        hi Lucky

I really really wanna have a go, i went on Pendine beach and gave my surf a treat by doing a few doughnuts and well as driving in the sea (washed off immediatly)

I just don't wanna be a pain to ppl, dont worry mate, i will be having a ball, never know, might even buy some better tyres for the next trip.

thanks for the info

Brian

You won't be a pain I am sure you'll see more landy's on ropes than surfs and if you do become a pain you'll soon know cause we will leave you stuck somewhere
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

that and its always fun to help people out of the sticky stuff its all part of the fun.
          so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Working...
          X