Off Roading in Kent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Roading in Kent?

I've been looking at some of the vids in the multimedia section of this site, and I'm now gagging to give my Surf a mud bath! (though nothing too extreme)
    Are there any members who live in the Kent area who could recommend somewhere reasonably local where I can do some off-roading? Preferably somewhere without the risk of an angry farmer chasing me off in his Landie!!
    The do know how to build a damn good 4x4!

From what ive read here no one will ever chase you in a 'landy' lol.

The car in front is Toyota...well Surf anyway
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
      From what ive read here no one will ever chase you in a 'landy' lol.

The car in front is Toyota...well Surf anyway
      hi all another kent member, i too would like to know of any sites/green lanes ect that can be used

Comment

Lydd International Raceway have a Off road section, never done it. Anyone know what its like.

See here:

http://www.lyddinternationalraceway....?p=ASP\Pg0.asp

Steve
        Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

keep an eye on "total off road" mag, supposed to have a kent green lane road book coming up in the next few months, not in this months just bought it.
          Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Get an O/S map of the area or a copy of Memory Map, you will see green lanes near Ashford - look for "road used as Public Path" and "byway open to all traffic"

Check em out with your council before venturing though - they may be closed now - you can contact them via here

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

anyone here done this route in kent??? might be too advanced for me being a newby......

http://www.offroadroutes.net/Pages/s...asp?records=30

Comment

Working...
              X