Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ridgway ( Oxon )

Hi All,

Are any of you thinking of going up to the Ridgway at the end of the month ( it is due to reopen then after being shut for the winter )

Just wondered if i could come with you im prety new to Green Laning, but i did learn to drive in a LandRover on a farm ! So i hope it wont be to difficult.

Ta,
    James
    James
    [I]Short cuts are Fun[/I]

Originally posted by Zep-er-lyn
    Hi All,

Are any of you thinking of going up to the Ridgway at the end of the month ( it is due to reopen then after being shut for the winter )

Just wondered if i could come with you im prety new to Green Laning, but i did learn to drive in a LandRover on a farm ! So i hope it wont be to difficult.

Ta,
    James
    Come to the plains meet "Great Summer Camp out" thread. It will be a nice gentle intro to laning. I'd love to meet up to do some of the ridgeway another time.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hi Linda,
      Thanks for the reply. Do you mean the langdale one? i cant make it ---- im getting married !!

I would love to get togther with you all soon though -- i will keep my eyes open for other outings !

Ta,

James
      James

Comment

Hi All,

Ta,
        James
        Just done te area round the redgeway this morning. We didn't realise that the actual Ridgeway was shut at the moment.. But, there were plenty of other lanes around the area to have a play on. Most were fairly easy going, due to the dry (ish) weather, but we did find some mahoosive pudles..

Good fun mornings entertainment.

Sorry I didn't see this thread b4, or u could have joined us...
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Hi Linda,
          Thanks for the reply. Do you mean the langdale one? i cant make it ---- im getting married !!

I would love to get togther with you all soon though -- i will keep my eyes open for other outings !

Ta,

James
          James she means this one

CLICK ME

Runs over Salisbury Plain. We've organised it for next Sat and Sun. Sunday being the main offroad day, but will be out on Sat afternoon. Check the thread, plenty off space left and it wont cost anything unless you want to camp out, which is £10 per pitch. I'm sleeping in the truck as I cant be @rsed with tents!
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
            James she means this one

CLICK ME

Runs over Salisbury Plain. We've organised it for next Sat and Sun. Sunday being the main offroad day, but will be out on Sat afternoon. Check the thread, plenty off space left and it wont cost anything unless you want to camp out, which is £10 per pitch. I'm sleeping in the truck as I cant be @rsed with tents!

Thanks Danno
            James

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
              James she means this one

CLICK ME

anything happening monday? If not I might nip off on Sunday night
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
              X