Devon jaunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon jaunt?

Hi guys, i was just wondering if anyone else based in Devon feels like helping me get my feet wet offroad. . .
    Had my surf for about 5 months now and ive only got it a bit muddy on my weekend mountain biking trips, itching to do some proper offroad.
    So if anyone feels like a little jolly in the countryside to show me some good places to go id be over the moon!

cheers!
    I'm quite friendly!

Matt

Hi

I would be up for it. A couple of guys (from the barnstaple area i think) went up greenlaning to the Quantocks not so long ago. I couldn't make it that time but went up after and had a great time.

I would be up for doing some of this if enough people with knowledge of places to go are up for it.

Cheers
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Comment

hi i have been out a couple of times not far from newquay and found a couple of lanes and in the next few weeks going out to look at another couple near praze.as soon as i can find enough lanes to make a day of it i will put a post on here to let you know
      here's some pics of a couple of lanes ive done
      Last edited by stormforce; 12 October 2008, 21:28.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

You'll have to organise one for August as we will be at HAYLE again.
        RUBBLEBAGS geoff maybe fit & well to attend as well.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Count me in, im based in seaton, east devon.

my email is computingfuture@hotmail.com if you keep me upto date. thanks.

Comment

i will keep you all informed when and where.there are'nt many lanes around here but i will do my best to find enough to make it worth while the lanes in the pics are little tight in places so you might get a few scratches if you dont mind.I am also going to chat with the new cornish GLASS rep in the next couple of weeks to find out some good lanes too

Comment

thats excellent! thanks for the response guys, if anyone wants to meet up sooner for an explore id be well up for that too!

cheers!
              matt

Comment

we could be up for this too. if the dates are right we love the west country too
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

hi pops if we can get the dates from marky when he's coming down then we'll try to arrange something for then unless your coming down this way b4 then can try and do 1 then.to all the others if anyone else can find anywhere b4 then let us know or if you just want to meet up somewhere

richard

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                    hi pops if we can get the dates from marky when he's coming down then we'll try to arrange something for then unless your coming down this way b4 then can try and do 1 then.to all the others if anyone else can find anywhere b4 then let us know or if you just want to meet up somewhere

richard
                    maybe terrie and i will do a holiday down there too then and we can join you Carrot crunchers for some fun
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

We'll be headin Cornwall way in the next few months so if you want to organise something we'll be up for it. Wont be around in August though as we have other plans then.......................... .....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hi i have heard of some greenlanes which go from lands end and follow the coast around.not sure how long they are but i will get a map and check them out or pay to go round on a tour with a off road centre who also have a off road circuit aswell.i will check out the prices and see if i can try to get a discount if there is enough people that want to go

Comment

im always up for trying stuff but im having 4x4 transmission issues at the moment. theres loads of greenlanes around here (exmouth-east devon-honiton area). im just not sure on the legality of them all. ive driven one that is marked as unmeteled road and that how i know ive probs.
                          mat

Comment

Should have a Surf by next week - count me in
                            [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

if i could get some approx dates that linda and pops are thinking of coming down this way then i can try and sort something out around them thats if the devon crowd dont mind unless they know of anywhere at their end.

thanks Richard

Comment

Working...
                              X