Just for Delboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for Delboy

- cause I'm bored... and a very nice person...
    Attached Files
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

more
    Attached Files
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Looks like you've got too many attachments posted!

Rich.
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Ehh?? looks fine to me - wats wrong with it?
        Only one of them opens
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Errr?? no ideas, but it did funny things when I attached them - sometimes the wrong pic appeared. Oh well - at least the Irish have something back!!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Aw, i'm touched! Thanks for trying Linda. You're a star.
            Pity only one works. Gonna repost some in a while!
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

I also had a problem loading some pictures on a thread, it had the correct picture file code but it loaded a totaly different picture, must be to do with Halloween!

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
                Aw, i'm touched! Thanks for trying Linda. You're a star.
                Pity only one works. Gonna repost some in a while!

they are all on the main web site if you want them.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  Errr?? no ideas, but it did funny things when I attached them - sometimes the wrong pic appeared. Oh well - at least the Irish have something back!!!
                  Linda.

I've just looked at your post, the attachment sizes for all but the one that opens are only 2K which is far too small. Only thing I can think of is that you had a network slowdown when you were uploading them and they didn't upload correctly. You might want to try reposting them, there is no attachment size limit so you shouldn't have a problem.

I've had this sort of issue before when uploading web files, you think they have gone up but some kind of network error has caused the transfer to timeout and the file to close. It looks like it's there but it isn't really.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                    Linda.

I've just looked at your post, the attachment sizes for all but the one that opens are only 2K which is far too small. Only thing I can think of is that you had a network slowdown when you were uploading them and they didn't upload correctly. You might want to try reposting them, there is no attachment size limit so you shouldn't have a problem.

I've had this sort of issue before when uploading web files, you think they have gone up but some kind of network error has caused the transfer to timeout and the file to close. It looks like it's there but it isn't really.

Cheers
                    Cheers Andy - I downloaded them from the site in the first place - just checked and the files are really smal. Guess I'll let Delboy post the originals again!!

Linda
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X