Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulh
    I think I might just have got the surf clean in time for the next one,
    I found mud in places that I didn't even know existed. Oh and can we have a site without any big boulders for me to park on in the dark
    That was you! We all cringed with you when you were trying to graunch your way off that big rock. All my nephew, James, kept on about was what a great jump that rock would have made for his Mot-X bike.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

• Marky,

I managed to get off on Tuesday (during the mother of all thunder storms) without spinning a wheel. Those Marshalls are awesome. Thanks for the hospitality on Monday night.
      We delivered Daniel home this evening and Emma (eldest daughter) thought we had brought the wrong kid home!

Roll on August
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
        At least its bigger tha that Trailer tent thing you bought.
        now now mark you know bigger is not always best
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

• as everbody will know who stopped at the camp site my starter was playing up after 35 min trying to start this morning i have had order the starter kit from toyota,just glad it happened at home and not down there in front of all you lot.i have just cleaned the surf (3 hours) its cleaner than marky,'s.
          i wll try and get the pictures on just to knacked to do it now
          colin

Comment

• Originally posted by colin timney
            as everbody will know who stopped at the camp site my starter was playing up after 35 min trying to start this morning i have had order the starter kit from toyota,just glad it happened at home and not down there in front of all you lot.i have just cleaned the surf (3 hours) its cleaner than marky,'s.
            i wll try and get the pictures on just to knacked to do it now
            colin
            COLIN follow these
            MS PAINT to open pic if it looks huge you need to make it smaller.
            Go to IMAGE then Stretch / Skew in the top 2 boxes change from 100% to say 80% until picture is more visible in the box. Save as Jpeg & off you go.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
              COLIN follow these
              MS PAINT to open pic if it looks huge you need to make it smaller.
              Go to IMAGE then Stretch / Skew in the top 2 boxes change from 100% to say 80% until picture is more visible in the box. Save as Jpeg & off you go.
              i'll get amanda have a go tomorrow i'm just in the process of printing info on how to fit the starter parts,but thanks for your help mark.
              colin

Comment

• Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                That was you! We all cringed with you when you were trying to graunch your way off that big rock. All my nephew, James, kept on about was what a great jump that rock would have made for his Mot-X bike.
                Yeh, good job it was a Surf and not just an ordinary 4x4.
                Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

• finaly in the right place, right PC, right external hard drive, right internet connection, can upload pics right now!

All my pics now on the "pics" thread

its was so tame, (except run 65), [hat off, to the poor saps who unknowingly, went down the off limmits descent], I might have to change my avater text!
                  good fun had by all, just a shame I could only stay for such a short time!
                  Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Working...
                  X