deer hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deer hunting

not what it sounds like took daniel for a go in the snow today looking for deer and struck lucky went over whiteflow then up the thyme valley (thats what told her indoors just wanna take my surf skiding) any way had good fun and only 5 mins from home
    Attached Files
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Nice pictures. Deer are a wonderful site. I had to go somewhere in November and took my 5 yer old grandaughter Jazmine with me. I said that we would cut through Woburn Park on the way home and we might see some deer. As we were driving through we had to stop as four stags were crossing the road just 30Ft in front of us. She is convinced they were reindeer. Magic!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

thats the original bash plate? looks good silver, did you paint it yourself.
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by stara
        thats the original bash plate? looks good silver, did you paint it yourself.
        yup original painted myself
        I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
        (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
          not what it sounds like took daniel for a go in the snow today looking for deer and struck lucky went over whiteflow then up the thyme valley (thats what told her indoors just wanna take my surf skiding) any way had good fun and only 5 mins from home
          Where was my phone call to come play in the snow with u and Daniel and very nice pics Daniel looks like he was having a good time
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
            Where was my phone call to come play in the snow with u and Daniel and very nice pics Daniel looks like he was having a good time
            sorry chris was impulse thing to get out for a bit youve bin to both those places look a bit differnt in snow don,t they
            I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
            (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
              sorry chris was impulse thing to get out for a bit youve bin to both those places look a bit differnt in snow don,t they
              Have i, then they do lol

Comment

I`m in the lucky position to see Deer everyday at work on the estate. I hit one in my Astra last year, skidded to avoid the stag and hit bambie as it came through the hedge Caught it square on and it soared over the roof and into the ditch, luckily it was killed straight off and did not suffer.

One of the greatest things I`ve ever seen was a herd of around 300 deer in Glen Esk, i was hillwalking and we came over a ridge and just before we came to the edge, we could smell them. Since we came downwind we got within 30 meters of the herd, it was quite incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                  Strange the snow must have affected the microwaves and the landlines cos i didnt get my phone call either!
                  THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Chris was stuffing his face at my house. It would have been good to play in the SNOW again.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      Chris was stuffing his face at my house. It would have been good to play in the SNOW again.
                      its not as good as stuffing my face

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                        I`m in the lucky position to see Deer everyday at work on the estate. I hit one in my Astra last year, skidded to avoid the stag and hit bambie as it came through the hedge Caught it square on and it soared over the roof and into the ditch, luckily it was killed straight off and did not suffer.

One of the greatest things I`ve ever seen was a herd of around 300 deer in Glen Esk, i was hillwalking and we came over a ridge and just before we came to the edge, we could smell them. Since we came downwind we got within 30 meters of the herd, it was quite incredible.
                        It certainly is a wonderful sight to see a large herd of deer. They get quite bold this time of year and come further down the hill looking for food. Years ago, a friend of mine took in an orphaned fawn and it grew up thinking it was a cow - sharing the byre and food with them.

I hit a deer in the Landrover. I chucked it in the back with the collie dog and drove off. Ten miles down the road I looked in the rear view mirror and saw two heads instead of one - it wasn't dead after all. Had to drive all the way back and let it out!

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                          It certainly is a wonderful sight to see a large herd of deer. They get quite bold this time of year and come further down the hill looking for food. Years ago, a friend of mine took in an orphaned fawn and it grew up thinking it was a cow - sharing the byre and food with them.

I hit a deer in the Landrover. I chucked it in the back with the collie dog and drove off. Ten miles down the road I looked in the rear view mirror and saw two heads instead of one - it wasn't dead after all. Had to drive all the way back and let it out!

Jacqueline

Damn...free venison
                          Gaz

Comment

Working...
                          X