No announcement yet.

whaddon 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Paul of course you can come its open to all the more the better. Your truck will be fine you don't have to do everything we do .the only things I would say is it would proberly be a good idea to invest in a good tow rope and if you are thinking of going through some of the deep water it my be worth fitting some extended diff breathers a very easy and cheap mod to do if you do a search on the forum you will find some good guides to fitting them
    Always up to my neck in it

Comment

will be plenty of us there to help you out if you do get stuck.
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Hello, I'd like to tag a long as well if that's ok.
        Thanks Nick.

Comment

Hi nick of course you can come the more the merrier. Do you want to meet up on the morning and go over in convoy with me and some of the other members?

Comment

Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
            Hi nick of course you can come the more the merrier. Do you want to meet up on the morning and go over in convoy with me and some of the other members?
            Sounds great. Let me know a when and a where.

Comment

If you want you can pm me your mobile number that way can txt you details about were to meet as its quicker than leaving messages on the forum but up to you m8

Comment

Shall do. Thanks

Comment

Got your number cheers speak to you soon

Comment

got a nice list of people coming now. is the date staying as the 16th?

Comment

Hi Luke as far as I know it is staying the 16th of September nobody has said they can't make it . Just waiting to hear back from lee (puddlesurfer) to make sure he can make that date

Comment

Had my first off road trip today, and it was great fun! (I didn't really want that rear fog light on anyway)

So, I'm in! May have to invest in a couple more mods though...

Comment

Hi Luke as far as I know it is staying the 16th of September nobody has said they can't make it . Just waiting to hear back from lee (puddlesurfer) to make sure he can make that date
                          Unfortunately I can't make that date, never mind I'll catch the next one!
                          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

how was foxham? been planning to go there for a while, only 15 mins away from me.

Comment

Lee that sucks is there definatly no way you can make that date ?.

Comment

Lee that sucks is there definatly no way you can make that date ?.
                                No, I'm scheduled to work and I'm only going back tomorrow after 3 weeks off
                                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                                X