Devils Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devils Pit

Just got my mods done 2" lift and new bfg at's so gonna go try off roadin for 1st time at the devils pit this sunday 26/02/12 . Would be nice to see some surfs there , Anyone fancy it ?
    Everywhere I go .... Im there

i,ve been to Devils Pit once and it really is a hell hole!its an old clay quarry and this time of year it,ll be really boggy.you be cleaning that clay off your motor for the next year providing you dont write your motor off whilst you,re there.There,s little organisation and very little to warn you what type of route your on.If you actually care about your Surf you,ll probably be very upset after a day at that place.your AT tyres will get you to the car park and probably round the beginers route.To get the most out of that place you need to be on extreme mud tyres,at least one locker and ideally have a winch.Also a complete indifference to the huge amount of damage you ,ll probably cause to your car would be helpful.This is of course just my personal opinionHers a picture of my landcruiser at devils pit last year

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Geez !!

On second thoughts ......

anyone know of any quarries where you can just go play ( SAFE ) Lol
        Everywhere I go .... Im there

Comment

Piccadilly woods near gatwick is a great little site, not to damaging but some really easy bits and some really hard bits
          www.apmautos.com

Comment

Went there first weekend in Jan. totally shagged the steering! radiator full of clay! Awesome fun there, dissed some landys!!!

Had thaat much fun I bought another Surf to bash up, will be there again some time soon.

Comment

Working...
            X