bala 28th aug or 4th sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bala 28th aug or 4th sept

hi all does anyone fancy and day at bala either sunday 28th august or sunday 4th Sept? £30 for the day 10am-4pm?
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Hi Dan, count me in, be good for either date.
    Still on a mission.

Comment

cool if you fancy then bank holiday sunday then can go for that! if you are coming from liverpool and thorugh the tunnel i could meet you at 2 mills or something like that?

Comment

where abouts in the country is it?
        www.apmautos.com

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
          where abouts in the country is it?
          Its not.
          Its in another country to you, but fairly easy to get into, you won't need your passport.
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
            cool if you fancy then bank holiday sunday then can go for that! if you are coming from liverpool and thorugh the tunnel i could meet you at 2 mills or something like that?
            Sounds good to me, sunday28th it is. What time at 2 mills?
            Still on a mission.

Comment

great 2 mills at 9am if that is OK meet in the pub car park think its tudor rose not sure big massive pub right next to the honda garage see you there 9am!

Comment

any cop.??

Comment

Yes, was pretty good, a good bit more challenging than my first trip out,
                  wich was Avalanche. Really enjoyed the woods, although pretty easy to
                  damage the bodywork if not carefull, thanks to Dan for his words of advice,
                  managed to get round the lower section unscathed.

There was'nt many other 4x4s there, 4/5 LRs, a Pajero and a Frontera.
                  Mud skipper was there in his LR, watched him help recover another LR
                  from one of the mud/water runs, saw enough to convince me to steer
                  clear of those obstacles, e.g flooded interiors, spotlights/headlights half
                  full with water, did'nt seem to bother them though.

Did'nt get many pic's i'm afraid, just a few and a short vid of a couple
                  who got married the day before and decided to go offroading in all their
                  wedding gear.

Just prove's you dont have to be mad but it definatley help's.
                  Vid wont load, will try later when I have 12y old to help.
                  Attached Files
                  Still on a mission.

Comment

Cool..

Yea, I've got scars from the woods & as for the water..you'd bee fine in 90% of it..surfs don't leak

I won't be there next wk.. I need to re-gear my rear diff to match the front and sort a high angle prop so I can use 4WD

Comment

Working...
                    X