Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
    Shall we meet there? About 12:30?
    Sounds like a plan! No worries. I've got your number now & have text you back. See ya all tomorrow.....
    It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

• hi guys n galls now just seen my truck drive down the road without me in it jon plz look after it. now off to bed after finishing me night shift jon will be round yours at around 2.30ish.
      see you all later.
      vince
      surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

• Originally posted by millepeed View Post
        hi guys n galls now just seen my truck drive down the road without me in it jon plz look after it. now off to bed after finishing me night shift jon will be round yours at around 2.30ish.
        see you all later.
        vince
        you crazy fool
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

• where is the site again??

looks like the weather will be kind this weekend! could have done with lots of rain in the week to wet the site but hey! what channel will everyone be on?
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
            what channel will everyone be on?
            the deepest one
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

• is that some kind of criptic off road talk? well i will be on channel 7 so i will probably be talking to myslef then!

Comment

• oh have to say well done for picking an off road place where there is an LPG place just down the road! will need to fill up by the time i get there!

correction no it isnt just phoned up 80p/litre should be cheaper at the services on the M6!
                Last edited by dannyboy77; 29 July 2011, 11:30.

Comment

• Well I'm at Woodall services "about half way there".
                  I can't get channel 7 so I'm just watching BBC news 24.
                  If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• channel 7 on freeview is bbc3 and doesnt start till 7 pm thats what time i will probably get there! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                      channel 7 on freeview is bbc3 and doesnt start till 7 pm thats what time i will probably get there! haha
                      Bugga!! I'm gunna miss family guy for 2 nights.

Comment

• I hate the M6 just got on it at M62 junction and already at a F in standstill :

Comment

• Live update from ava... 28 degrees, lovely people, good food, great knowledge and a helping hand when required. A few minor injuries, but nothing too serious. Mine's currently been found to have v worn brake pad, loose diff mount, loose wheel bearing, and the alternator's stopped working. If anyone's got one for a 3 litre, please let me know... That's all for now, no doubt tomorrow will show up some more defects!
                          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

• I might be down to say hi tomorrow sometime as this isn't far from me. Just depends on whether or not i get some bits i've got to do finished. Going to be even hotter so i hear.

Happy Mudpluggin
                            Now it's time to play!

Comment

• cool sounds like fun i'm going to pop up for the day aswell what time is the site going to open? would've been up today but spent the afternoon under the truck to try n lift it,..
                              need more power! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by insanedrifter82 View Post
                                cool sounds like fun i'm going to pop up for the day aswell what time is the site going to open? would've been up today but spent the afternoon under the truck to try n lift it,..
                                If you get here for 9ish we should have all sobered up by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X