Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bala 05/12/10 ?

Anyone up for the last one this year?
    I quite fancy it myself funds are tight this time of year, but would still like to get one in before the xmas madness decends hehe.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

I'd be up for it Cal. I'll ask the boys if they'd fancy it too. Is there anywhere to camp? Cos it's like a 4hr journey for us do would have to stay n have some cheeky drinks for the wkend!!
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

More than a few B&B's/Pubs with rooms in Bala ; would be glad of the business.

peace
      cal

Comment

woohooo... had already worked out when the next one was, checked rota, im workin, but have a back up plan with someone to change shifts. was gona post tonight see if anyones going.
        ill be there, think the missus wants to come too.
        im in the same boat and am skint, but chuff it, its just tooo ,uch fun to miss

Comment

somthing i've fancy doing but bothers me getting stuck? or even damaging my truck like to see her clean

Comment

Originally posted by Xray View Post
            somthing i've fancy doing but bothers me getting stuck? or even damaging my truck like to see her clean
            Bala you decide what you want to tackle, as for getting stuck, there's no end of help at hand to get you out with winches etc people enjoy helping eachother.

Bibs didn't get dirty last time, though you know the mud will wash right off if you do, come along more the merrier

peace
            cal

Comment

Na man, gettin stuck is all part of the fun of off roadin.
              Plus there's no need to damage anything if we take our time n help eachother.

I'm buyin one of those kinetic ropes, they are ace
              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CarlB View Post
                woohooo... had already worked out when the next one was, checked rota, im workin, but have a back up plan with someone to change shifts. was gona post tonight see if anyones going.
                ill be there, think the missus wants to come too.
                im in the same boat and am skint, but chuff it, its just tooo ,uch fun to miss
                Nice one Carl, right up "the hill" then off to the woods again hehehehehe bring it on.

BTW I'll be getting some 33's in the new year, want dibs on the KL71s would go right on yours?

peace
                cal

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                  Nice one Carl, right up "the hill" then off to the woods again hehehehehe bring it on.

BTW I'll be getting some 33's in the new year, want dibs on the KL71s would go right on yours?

peace
                  cal

yay, up hamburger hill and off to the dark woods, could well be tempted by the tyres matey, ive just kinda accidentally bought another set off wheels, will be needin some beefy tyres

Comment

You'll be fine, don't worry.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCiKy...layer_embedded
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Hmmmm, 2 hours from Kiddy....might be up for this.... anyone else? Growler? Animal? Hiroler?
                      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                        fill's me full of confidence that does

Comment

you guys on standard road tyres or some real mud luggers?

Comment

On muds myself, you can manage on ATs but muds are better for Bala, that vid was deliberate demolition of one of the sites own trucks at the end of it's life hehe.

peace
                            cal

Comment

well i'm up for it have a play and meet some new people and have a laugh. so its £ 30 for the day well have to let us know were to meet and a time me tinks it'll be fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X