Tom's Farm , Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom's Farm , Wales

I think someone has posted on here about Tom's Farm , Wales . My boss at work is off there for a week off roading his trials bike with his mates . He rates this place very well and recommends I go there for a couple of days during the week as it is vertually empty .
    Anyone been ? If so , any good for off road vehicles such as Surfs , Zooks ?

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Not yet been myself but I did post a brief report from my mates who went to check it out with their 4x4 and thought it was pretty sweet:

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=6214

Even though there were loads of motorbikes around they still said the place is big enough that they spent a couple of hours in another area of the farm without seeing a single soul.

We are planning to go back there soon with our 4x4's and motorbikes for a proper weekend mission.
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Maybe if its good that could be the site for our next away trip???
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

After I go I will be sure to do a proper report with some pics and stuff.
        No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Going to Wales in August. I might just take a trip over there myself! With camera
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Maybe if its good that could be the site for our next away trip???
            Sounds like fun,I mean we already sorted thoses Northerns out maybe its time we did somthing the romans couldnt and invaded Wales.

sumo.

Ok international incident started I now await the abuse and theats comming from the west.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Went to Tom's Farm last week

Went there on Monday, it's a long way from anywhere but really good, the farm is huge, loads of huge steep grass hills with some rocks and some good muddy bits, it's all very natural no holes too short for Surfs and so big we got lost! It is very relaxed, cost £15, there were a few bikes and quads around, we passed one every 20 mins or so but plenty of space for everyone, I got some pics but not on digital so once developed I will post them. Well recommended, I would definately go again if in the area.
              Darren

Comment

I have just been this weekend - pics and report will be on my site soon, I will let you know when.
                No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Toms Farm photos and details now on my site:
                  http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/inf..._toms_farm.htm
                  No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Working...
                  X