paices hill tadley site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paices hill tadley site

went here yesterday... pretty good... really friendly bunch up there!

bad point was i nearly rolled davies suzuki over backwards!!...
    gave it a bit too much of a run up and it went vertical on the top of a slope!!... with his girlfriend in the back i don't think it was the most comforable ride ever!!...
    going back today, gotta stick bash plate and some other odds and ends on mine, so anyone going, see you there!
    Attached Files
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

I went monday afternoon, it's a good site, alot of the difficult bits are set up for little suzuki's, the surf was just too long but there was still plenty to play on. I think I saw your surf Matt (with the 4 smallish lights in the grill and the big colway MT's ?, very nice!) Mine was the red H reg there around 3pm on monday. I would have said hello but I didn't know anyone from the forum would be there.
    I promised myself no more damage to the underside (unlike at the pit) and went really gentle on the overhangs then reversed under a tree which hit the roof bars and dented the roof
    All were very friendly, I got some pics and will get them posted when I've found the software to download them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      I went monday afternoon, it's a good site, alot of the difficult bits are set up for little suzuki's, the surf was just too long but there was still plenty to play on. I think I saw your surf Matt (with the 4 smallish lights in the grill and the big colway MT's ?, very nice!) Mine was the red H reg there around 3pm on monday. I would have said hello but I didn't know anyone from the forum would be there.
      I promised myself no more damage to the underside (unlike at the pit) and went really gentle on the overhangs then reversed under a tree which hit the roof bars and dented the roof
      All were very friendly, I got some pics and will get them posted when I've found the software to download them.
      cool!... yeah, agree it's a bit for suzuki's the holes aren't long enough and the hills are too narrow!... but i did much better than my mate's '03' disco that kept grounding!... (although he was well impressed with the decent control??)
      that was me... with the fella in the green suzuki and the baby!... oh and the blue surf.
      got a bit of scrapage underneath and flattened off the bottom of the exhaust!
      the red landy looked impressed that i followed them around and cleared everything they could (with much more style!)... good thing with the auto box is that you can crawl up the gradients where everyone else has to take a run up!!

Comment

or in your case a running jump lol

Comment

Originally posted by davie
          or in your case a running jump lol
          i did have a thought today... we could have taken those radios we spent all the money on!! D'oh!

Comment

Pic's

I saw the black 03 disco, I was following it at one point while it was spinning in it's road tyres, I thought they had electric wizardry to stop all that but it was still stopped spinning on stuff we both drove straight over,
            maybe see you there again some time.
            Got the photo's downloaded here you go
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Darren; 2 June 2004, 16:55.

Comment

scotty has got himself a fourtrack 1.6 i think its a bit of a shed but it,ll do for wot he wants

ooh i did find something you might like on ebay ill find the item number and post back here

Comment

item no:2480589104

1988 toyota hilux offroader been shortened 2.4 diesel

no pics of it yet but sounds good

Comment

lookat this if only i had some pennies just wot im after

item Item number: 2480781774

Comment

it's in mersyside though... could always get luke to pick it up in his lorry, he's always up there!... anyone got a forklift?

Comment

Yeah - we saw that too, but it always concerns me a bit when there's no piccy!!!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

went back up to tadley site today had a wicked time site is getting much better over time even got a go in matt's surf :o) lovely to drive my suzy is a bit of a bone shaker but wot a laugh they even have dug a few holes for lwb motors now even though i noticed there was a surf stuck in one of them
                        SHAME ON YOU lmao:o)

Comment

no piccies then ????
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

went back up to tadley site today had a wicked time site is getting much better over time even got a go in matt's surf :o) lovely to drive my suzy is a bit of a bone shaker but wot a laugh they even have dug a few holes for lwb motors now even though i noticed there was a surf stuck in one of them
                            SHAME ON YOU lmao:o)
                            Didnt know it was on until we drove past it today - we were in the Renault 21 though so no point stopping - have to try it another time!!
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X