new essex off road site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
    better than dancing round there sheep, go and plug some more sheep bushy, or give your engine bay another polish and give us all a rest .
    Aw bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      It's bent.
      ..yup...Albannach...he had an argument with a tree on one of the slopes....some of them were pretty slippery (rutted mud over tree roots and stones).

What you can't see in the pic is his knackered Front diff that let go on another slope.....good job he has a spare or two.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Aw bless.
        bah bless
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
          That's the killer... Having to drive home.. makes me worry too much about breaking the bugger. I definitely need more experience. This place was perfect for me as it's only down the road so if it all goes wrong it won't cost a lot to get home.

Big problem for me is looking at a situation and having to guess whether I should have a go or not... I think not... Everyone else says try it

Rob.
          I have always been told(and always tell newbies) that if you don't like the look of part of the track don't do it find another way round, there is no shame in avoiding something your not comfortable in doing.

Build your confidence up learn what you and your truck is capable of and enjoy your self.
          I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Thanks Jotto - I'm looking forward to getting out again and getting more experience.

This weekend Terry was kind enough to let me have a drive of his landcruiser so I was able to ask him how fast (slow ?) I should approach stuff etc.. Hopefully it wasn't me who buggered his front diff..

Rob.

Comment

Working...
            X