Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new offroad site

hi guys just thought id let you all know incase you did,nt allready
    theres a new offroad site opening soon in tadley hampshire its only in the early excavation stages at the moment but may be worth a look.plus its only 1.5 miles from my house.so if i breakdown i can push it back.

www.4x4withoutaclub.co.uk

Originally posted by davie
    hi guys just thought id let you all know incase you did,nt allready
    theres a new offroad site opening soon in tadley hampshire its only in the early excavation stages at the moment but may be worth a look.plus its only 1.5 miles from my house.so if i breakdown i can push it back.

www.4x4withoutaclub.co.uk
    COR you big strong boy
    PUSH A SURF 1.5miles. ha ha

sure its a surf if you gotta push it??????
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      COR you big strong boy
      PUSH A SURF 1.5miles. ha ha

sure its a surf if you gotta push it??????
      Pops
      Davie is a Suzi owner . Mate of 'DABIGMAN'

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Pops
        Davie is a Suzi owner . Mate of 'DABIGMAN'

Rick
        Shhhhh not allowed to use that word up here s***
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          Shhhhh not allowed to use that word up here s***
          SUZUKI < SUZUKI > SUZUKI ......

Opps , sorry

Rick

Comment

When you turn up to play, ask to see the public liability insurance. You have been warned!
            No rough too tough, we drive at five. Or something like that!!! Hehehe

Comment

At least they've got a nice surf in their Gallery!!!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Very true Linda...taken at a TV4x4 event i see!
                p.s. I have been assured that they are sorting out public liability insurance.

Comment

Site does appear to have alot of piccys from the TV 4x4 events some of us attended this year . I suspect a breakaway group !!

Call security .

Rick

Comment

Dave

got your tapes... £19.99 for 5
                    think my phone's in germany.... luke's searching for it! either packed and getting sent back or in lukes flat somewhere.
                    had to help lukes mrs move on the weekend... she came over to claim what was hers!
                    he was a bit of a bad way!
                    i'm on holiday from thurs for a week, going to bed now, been at work since 4.30am

hopefully have phone tomorrow when luke get's to yard.

bought some 2" lift springs too, they'll be here on friday.

later buddy

p.s. typed it all here cos you never check email!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Site does appear to have alot of piccys from the TV 4x4 events some of us attended this year . I suspect a breakaway group !!

Call security .

Rick

Yeah - our pic is pingewood in Feb - my point though was that at least there IS a surf in their gallery...
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

went and had a look at this site last night.... it's about 20 acres looks like it's got a lot of potential, but needs work!... at the mo there's a few tracks around a wooded area and they've started digging big holes... looks way better than the building site at pingewood!
                        i think the fellas doing it were the non road legal blokes from TV4x4 and they decided to only let road legal in now so they went off and did there own thing!

Comment

At 20 acres i dont think it is as big as the new site we have found. Linda should be able to back me up on this one as there is excellent parking, road access and two woods.
                          We are getting a 360 excavator to build "little" extras all around the course with varying degrees of difficulty.
                          Knowing what the 4x4withoutaclue lot are like they will make stuff to keep themselves happy. Probably too severe to put anything over unless its a £50 junker or modified to the max. Its their choice.
                          I agree that Pingewood is a building site, as you put it. But thats how the current lease holder wants it. Still a lot of fun has been had over the years!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ
                            At 20 acres i dont think it is as big as the new site we have found. Linda should be able to back me up on this one as there is excellent parking, road access and two woods.
                            We are getting a 360 excavator to build "little" extras all around the course with varying degrees of difficulty.
                            Knowing what the 4x4withoutaclue lot are like they will make stuff to keep themselves happy. Probably too severe to put anything over unless its a £50 junker or modified to the max. Its their choice.
                            I agree that Pingewood is a building site, as you put it. But thats how the current lease holder wants it. Still a lot of fun has been had over the years!
                            seem like nice blokes, my mates been chatting to them and it's only a few hundred yards from his house, so if we take the woodland route we can get motors there without a trailer and get rat arsed the night before and not have to get up at the crack of dawn... it'll probably be better next year as the freshly dug bits are still gonna be loose for a while, probably be easier to drive through than to drive over! it's a deceptively big site but i'm not sure if they've planned for car parking!! and i think the police at the place it backs onto may be quite interested in what's going on!!
                            at the end of it all though, you shouldn't be rivals!... think of it that now there are gonna be 2 local 4x4 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ
                              As Russ says the TV new site looks very interesting and is being built to cater for all abilities/needs and yes there is a fair bit of parking. I can't comment on the 4x4withoutaclub site as I haven't seen it.

To my mind having TWO nice new sites in the local area is a good thing for off roading, and people can have a choice of where to go.

Peace brothers......
                              Last edited by Linda; 19 May 2004, 21:55.
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X