30/5/04 TV4x4Club offroading near Chichester, W. Sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30/5/04 TV4x4Club offroading near Chichester, W. Sussex

Hi folks, i have organised a driving day at Bow Hill farm, between Petersfield, Hants and Chichester, W.Sussex on sunday 30th of May.
    All details on the event, and directions, can be found at www.tv4x4.co.uk
    Russ
    No rough too tough, we drive at five. Or something like that!!! Hehehe

Awh we cant go - Middle Wallop Kite and Buggy show that weekend - Hope you have fun!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Awh we cant go - Middle Wallop Kite and Buggy show that weekend - Hope you have fun!!!

Sounds fun , what is it ?. I know what a kite is as I have attended the compatitons before . But what buggys are they ?

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Sounds fun , what is it ?. I know what a kite is as I have attended the compatitons before . But what buggys are they ?

Rick
        There are all types of kite buggy's and boards - it's 600 acres of airfield so its the best buggy spot in the UK - we've got people coming from Ireland, Scotland, Europe. Gonna be a good one this year... come along?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          There are all types of kite buggy's and boards - it's 600 acres of airfield so its the best buggy spot in the UK - we've got people coming from Ireland, Scotland, Europe. Gonna be a good one this year... come along?

Would love to but ..........work on house , car and mums flat

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Getting back on track, is anybody going to the TV4x4 event.

Comment

no not me im off 2 4x4 without a clue

have fun though wont you

Comment

Might as well do ours on sunday and theirs on monday! Quite a few others are.
                Russ
                p.s. we also have a new site near to you at Yattendon near bucklebury

Comment

Well those of you that didnt go really missed out! The site was just awesome
                  There were so many features we had difficulty in describing where we had been and had a good time in there. Will i go there again? ABSOLUTELY!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ
                    Well those of you that didnt go really missed out! The site was just awesome
                    There were so many features we had difficulty in describing where we had been and had a good time in there. Will i go there again? ABSOLUTELY!
                    Awh - dont rub it in!!! Just organise another event there on a day I can make!!!
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X