Updated Norfolk weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agoo77 View Post
    i have not had my truck for to long and in suffolk you run the risk of getting shot at... sounds like it could be a giggle though, the truck is pretty standard at the moment, will that be a problem do you think.. oh, where and when?

????????????????WTF??????????????????
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
      ????????????????WTF??????????????????
      had an email from the guy, he saw the title posted his post then saw the date was over keen to come along and posted in haste
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Ahh bless, i thought i had misssed something.

Does he see dead people?

Comment

oops!

in my haste it would appear i didn't read the date on the add ....... sorry chaps. anyone know of anything going on in the future..... I have seen a goast scared the living p**s out of me.

Comment

in my haste it would appear i didn't read the date on the add ....... sorry chaps. anyone know of anything going on in the future..... I have seen a goast scared the living p**s out of me.
            Goast, as in dead Goats or Ghost as in dead people?

You'll see plenty of goats on here dude, Welcome to the loony bin.
            Last edited by Antshiel; 23 October 2008, 20:26.

Comment

D'oh!

it's all about first impressions is't it....... my head was all over the place yesterday, where is spell check when you need ay?

Comment

oops

it

Comment

closer to home

i was chating with a chap who goes down to salisbury plane to boon about, not knowing the exact location i googled it...... blimey! bit of a treck to get mud on your truck.. anything going on closer to home?

Comment

i was chating with a chap who goes down to salisbury plane to boon about, not knowing the exact location i googled it...... blimey! bit of a treck to get mud on your truck.. anything going on closer to home?

keep an eye on this thread think theres a couple of things coming up soon
                    in your area
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Moi
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

cool

cheers joker, looked at my os map today and paths, bridleways and byways are marked by on symbol.... do you know of anything that just shows BOATS or RUPPS... The ###### council don't give anything away do they?

Comment

Working...
                        X