Fancy Brick Kiln this Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy Brick Kiln this Saturday?

Right, its been chucking it down all week meaning lots of lovely mud around, I've got mud tyres on and snorkel attached and need to go out and get wet, dirty and mud in my teeth!

Brick Kiln, near Alton is open and costs just £10 for a days play so I'll be pootling over there around 10am on Saturday.

Anyone fancy it?

More details here http://www.tv4x4.co.uk/index.php?opt...y=07&Itemid=84though I don't think the facilities mentioned are always there

Let me know if you're going to come

cheers

Paul
    Last edited by biosurf; 10 July 2008, 14:51.

evening bump

Comment

no one wanting to get muddy??!!

If you do fancy it, I'll be there turning my blue Surf brown just after 10am CB on CH 22

Comment

I wish I could join you but a) I am working and b) the truck is now SORN'd until the winter
        Have fun and post up some pics!
        Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

theres an easy solution, quit your job first thing, on the way home mug someone and use the spare cash to tax your car. simple.

I'll see you there?

Comment

I would but i have to get a engine from sledge tomorrow and the fix my saggy rear end before i can play again
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              I would but i have to get a engine from sledge tomorrow and the fix my saggy rear end before i can play again
              its gonna take a team of plastic surgeons six weeks to fix that saggy rear end.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                its gonna take a team of plastic surgeons six weeks to fix that saggy rear end.
                Shut it Hobbit
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Biosurf.
                  Ah bugger it, i'm allways too late for the fun. Please let me know next time you go out to play, as i'm sort of near you and i need to find some places to cut my off road teeth. If you are able to tolerate a complete begginer (and lets face it, it could be good fun watching me flounder hopelessly) hanging off your coat tails, i would much appreciate the opportunity. Ta FNB.
                  If the mountain wont come to mohammed..... smash the place up!!

Comment

Working...
                  X