Weardale off road centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weardale off road centre

Weardale off road centre near Durham open on sunday, any of the northen brethren thinking of going?
    mudnstuff.me.uk

i think everyone is going to LANGDALE & Robin Hoods bay next weekend so money is tight why not join us
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      i think everyone is going to LANGDALE & Robin Hoods bay next weekend so money is tight why not join us

I'll be there marky, just thinking of going to weardale to get some practise in. dont want to look too bad at langdale!!
      mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
        I'll be there marky, just thinking of going to weardale to get some practise in. dont want to look too bad at langdale!!
        its not the grand prix mate, so dont worry as you will not feel embaressed its just a leisurely drive in the countryside. LOL. We will be with you all the way so dont worry. theres lots of us with little experience
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Dont worry, langdale give you a CB radio to call em out if you get stuck to badly,and anyway we will help out AFTER WE STOP LAUGHING AND TAKING PHOTOS.. Only joking wev'e all been that person in trouble so help will never be far away.

sumo.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Before and after

and i only got stuck twice.
            Attached Files
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Before and after

and i only got stuck twice.
              How is the foglight ? still intact ? If so you failed your first test .
              Don't worry we will make sure it is 'loosened' at langdale .

Rick
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                How is the foglight ? still intact ? If so you failed your first test .
                Don't worry we will make sure it is 'loosened' at langdale .

Rick
                foglight went monthes ago. this pic from a trial in cumbria shows my new patent "flexable" foglamp bracket. (it's a long bit of clear all weather sticky tape)
                Attached Files
                mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

foglight went monthes ago. this pic from a trial in cumbria shows my new patent "flexable" foglamp bracket. (it's a long bit of clear all weather sticky tape)

Greebo - are you coming to Robin Hoods Bay as well as Langdale??

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    Greebo - are you coming to Robin Hoods Bay as well as Langdale??

not sure linda, things up in the air at the mo. would like to but.......
                    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

not sure linda, things up in the air at the mo. would like to but.......

Go on..... its only a tenner!! and a lovely little site!!! Sea view!!!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X