A weekend at Avon Dassett???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weekend at Avon Dassett???

I'm thinking of organising a Surf weekend at Avon Dassett quarry soon - we can have the site for Sat and Sun, use a field for camping (so caravans, tents, portapottys and generators would come in handy)....

It's not a huge site, but rather than just drive around it for two days, we could organise some games to play too - time trials, I don't know - I'll have to think about it - once I've got an idea of the cost I'll come back and give you and idea - Future 4x4 charge £20 a vehicle, so can't imagine it would be too far off that, given I have no other expenses to cover and they run their site etc....

So - if you fancy it in the coming weeks, let me know and I'll see if I can get something sorted out...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

I will be up for it. If i`m free on the dates!!

Comment

I'm going to have a chat with some friends from PORC and get the details of the owner and sort something out...

Comment

Subjects to dates count me in.

Comment

Oh i still have your radio in my truck so if your there i you can have it back or PM me your address and i will post it!

Comment

I'm waiting for a response to my mail sent to the owners of the site to ask about costs etc - will post more when I find out...

Comment

Could beup for this dependant upon dates and work commitments

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                Oh i still have your radio in my truck so if your there i you can have it back or PM me your address and i will post it!
                PM sent!

Comment

Working...
                X