• Time
  • Show
Clear All

more piccies

piccies2
    Attached Files
    Gaz

Comment

great day out, nice to meet everyone and thanks for all the help and tips, i was amazed what a standard surf can do, but now i want all the mods lol great pics too.
      did anyone get a pic of the rolled disco?

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w- View Post
        great day out, nice to meet everyone and thanks for all the help and tips, i was amazed what a standard surf can do, but now i want all the mods lol great pics too.

Your did really well out there to day pete. Never mind the pics of the disco did anyone get a pic of the driver that ran off or the man with the broken ankles. With the police closing the site down for an hour and all that mud its been fun. Great picsagain Gaz
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
          Cheers to Chris (OhsupremeBeing for scaring the .... out of your passenger on numerous occasions - boy it used to be different being in control of the vehicle).
          You big pansy. I'd like to point out the when I had my Amelia and Teeghan in the car with me, and I was going over all the big bumpy stuff, the pair of them were sat there comparing notes on Nintendogs and not batting an eyelid about what was happening outside the truck!

Oh, and thanks to all who turned up, it was a great day. Pete, you did well! I'm guessing we'll see you at other meets. Did Bob make it home OK? Chris, what's the diagnosis on yours?

Will post pics later if I have a chance.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Phew!

Hi Paul just about made it home had to top up rad 3 times and the batteries where so flat i had to lock all the doors by hand, i have had a day off today other things to do so i will have a look 2moro.
            Last edited by Hilux; 29 April 2008, 11:24.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

That doesn't sound too good.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

They did- http://www.doric4x4.co.uk/gallery/index.php

Couple of pics of us in there too. A cracker of Slugsies lights near the bottom of album.
                Powered by Toyota!

Comment

I'm famous!
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight View Post
                    They did- http://www.doric4x4.co.uk/gallery/index.php

Couple of pics of us in there too. A cracker of Slugsies lights near the bottom of album.
                    great link that chris cheers, looks like i got away lightly with a dinged bumper compared to some of them at cowm quarry in them pics lol

Comment

great link that chris cheers, looks like i got away lightly with a dinged bumper compared to some of them at cowm quarry in them pics lol

Lesson 1 already learnt Big rocks dont tend to move when you go against em.

You did well for you first outing Pete and its like we all said, if you don't wanna do somehting, dont do it or try and look before you leap
                      Gaz

Comment

Cowm

Hi update on my overheating on the way home from COWM , radiator 80% blocked with "MUD" took it off spent 3 hours hoseing untill completely clear, also while that was off i took off my air-con rad which was 100% blocked with MUD. Took all the rest of the air-con gubbings off while i was at it, checked alty out and it was U/S so replaced it and now i am chargeing again . Put main Rad back on filled up run for nearly an hour topping up to make sure no air-locks everything fine. Went for a run got stuck in heavy traffic for 40 mins no problems. WHO,S a lucky boy then.
                        Last edited by Hilux; 10 May 2008, 17:55.
                        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                          Hi update on my overheating on the way home from COWM , radiator 80% blocked with "MUD" took it off spent 3 hours hoseing untill completely clear, also while that was off i took off my air-con rad which was 100% blocked with MUD. Took all the rest of the air-con gubbings off while i was at it, checked alty out and it was U/S so replaced it and now i am chargeing again . Put main Rad back on filled up run for nearly an hour topping up to make sure no air-locks everything fine. Went for a run got stuck in heavy traffic for 40 mins no problems. WHO,S a lucky boy then.
                          nice one thats good to hear, its more like cement than mud in cowm quarry, ive had a tough time cleaning it off as well as finding loads a bits of tinfoil in the mud under me truck lol dont were i picked the tin foil up from.

Comment

Working...
                          X