Avalanche 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry to here about your truck
    Great weekend but a few like me came home this evening as it didn't stop raining since 7 this morning and wife and kids wern't happy bunnies.
    can email pics if you want
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

• ok thanks PMd you.
      cheers
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

• sorry didn't get to speak to everyone but most of you were tryin to keep
        dry in your tents, and i was in me warm truck! what a day tho its been wet all
        day and when id started drivin round there was no stopping me as i aint been
        on any mud in along time!(like always i forgot to take foglight off 1st)

only pics i got

yet it looks so clean

Comment

• to both Roger and Little Shannon

Thanx guys n girls for a great weekend. It was good to see you all again, the boys 'n' i had a great time.

All those that left early missed a fab party, when the rain stopped. I can't believe that nobody fell in the mud while dancing all night in it
          Xx Emzie xX

Comment

• Originally posted by Icklejes View Post
            I can't believe that nobody fell in the mud while dancing all night in it [/SIZE]
            Someone did - you must have missed it
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

• No point in stopping now Roger .... Do tell !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                No point in stopping now Roger .... Do tell !!

If you look at Sumo's pictures, the last one. Adam's friend fell over but after 6 bottles of WKD what else would you expect!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X