=SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      Thanx Nero

Comment

Originally posted by sparkz
        Aha!.....Found ya!...

I thought you might be a member over here....you certainly was entertainment!

you might remeber me...i was the guy who pulled you out 1st time (see pic!)

well done for being a good sport..and i think we were all suprised with how little damage you did...it could have been ALOT worse!

good on ya!

Sparkz

a few of us pickup lads will be heading back in the future...so you are more than welcome to come along again for more entertainment!

Hi m8. If ur going to that place in mid to late december, give me a shout. Im gonna be in northampton over crimbo. Hopefully gonna get some lanes done up there and maybe this place too now i have seen this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
          Hi m8. If ur going to that place in mid to late december, give me a shout. Im gonna be in northampton over crimbo. Hopefully gonna get some lanes done up there and maybe this place too now i have seen this thread.
          Yeah - post something in the off road section. I'd be up for a trip out next time you go there
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
            Yeah - post something in the off road section. I'd be up for a trip out next time you go there
            Ok will do Roger and Clayton

Comment

Working...
            X