C.O.R.E scatter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.O.R.E scatter!

I'm organizing a scatter for Club Off Road Europe to be held at Flimwell pay and play site (google flimwell for pic's) on Saturday 29th December. As there is bvgger all to do between crimbo & new year I thought my fellow off roaders would be up for this.

I organized a Punch challenge last year and invited other clubs to join in, and it was a great success.

Now I guess some of you will be screaming at the screen WTF's a scatter!!!
    well.... you drive (or try to going by last year) around the site looking for 'code boards' (playing card size with numbers & letters on) as well as answering fun general knowledge questions that you find. we then score you at the end of the day and award 1st 2nd & 3rd trophy's.

Entry is via a form which you can print off that I'll send you if you PM me your e-mail address.

Price is £15 if you book before November the 10th & £20 there after. Start is 9.30am and finish is 3pm (you can carry on playing for an hour while we do the scores).

So, any takers? questions?

Mark.....
    Let taste be the enemy of art!

gwh200 mrs gwh200 and naster and young miss gwh200 would be delighted to attend,is it the normal(ie only one i know) site at flimwell?
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

is it the normal(ie only one i know) site at flimwell?
      I also only know of one site in Flimwell, so hopefully its the same one

I'll probably revise/refresh this post the later part of November, however if you would like a entry form, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you one.

Mark....

Comment

=========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Only a week to go now, you don't need a form you can come along and pay on the day!
          So any takers?

Mark.........

Comment

How intense is it, would it be to much for the wife and kids
            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Hopefully coming along but will be in with the guy in the purple landy that came down to watch the alkham trial with us - if we get his new fuel pump fitted tomorrow morning or friday. Also the black pickup that came with us may decide to come along.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Hi Tiger,

Its only as extreme as you want it to be! Its only a fun event, Like many sites you don't have to go into that deep abyss, its OK to go around it!

Nero,
                Hope you can make it, and whats happened to your bestie?

Mark.......

Comment

Originally posted by MrE
                  Hi Tiger,

Its only as extreme as you want it to be! Its only a fun event, Like many sites you don't have to go into that deep abyss, its OK to go around it!

Nero,
                  Hope you can make it, and whats happened to your bestie?

Mark.......
                  a bit of overexuberance at a rather damp woodlands, seems to have bought a few problems to light. Biggest of which at the moment is a lack of boost once the engine get's warm and a rather embarrassing whine that goes with it. Was gonna investigate more today but sat in front of the computer being lazy instead
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Was gonna investigate more today but sat in front of the computer being lazy instead
                    Yer, I kind of wish I had one of those robots like in "Battery's not Included" to fix things.
                    Maybe you could leave out a warm cup of ATF and a Draylon sarnie for the Toyota Pixie

Drop me a line if you need any help!

Mark.........

Comment

Has any one got any more details on the site address or meeting place?
                      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Hi Ya,

Its 9.30 at flimwell off road P&P site, which is next to TJ Motel, TN5 7QE.
                        Some of us are meeting up at Sainsbury's in Ashford 8.15.
                        Breakfast and drivers briefing is at 9.30am.

I've sent you a PM with my phone number, if you need any more info give me a call.

Mark.....

Comment

According to the computer i'am about an hour and a half away so 8.15 at sainsburys might be pushin it a bit. see you at 9.30

Thanks MrE, catchup with everyone tomorrow
                          Last edited by Tiger; 28 December 2007, 18:05.
                          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Well, have been down there setting up for tomorrow the site looks in fine fettle we've put out 120 code boards and 20 questions for you to find Looks like were in for a greeeeaaat days mud fest

See you all tomorrow

Mark.....

P.S don't forget your camera!

Comment

Absalute brill day, Took exactly 2 minutes to get completely grounded out on the front axle and tow bar

www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X