Woodlands - 7th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands - 7th October

So who's coming for a play this weekend?

It's 15 minutes from the dartford tunnel, kent side. Good fun little site, can get busy so it's worth getting there early.

see www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net for more details

some pics to wet yer appetite http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...nd%2001_04_07/
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

ill get to go there one day... not this weeken though im afraid.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      So who's coming for a play this weekend?

It's 15 minutes from the dartford tunnel, kent side. Good fun little site, can get busy so it's worth getting there early.

see www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net for more details

some pics to wet yer appetite http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...nd%2001_04_07/
      dude we are all laning this weekend on the 7th
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

how come your not coming on this ian ??
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          how come your not coming on this ian ??
          I'm almost tempted to come laning with you guys if there's space or if i can call shotgun for a ride with someone. What it really comes down to is whether my mates goin up to woodlands or not, but he ain't gonna decide til sunday morning, as he's sound engineering for a conference or someat in manchester on saturday. He's desperate to get muddy as since his engine transplant, suspension upgrades and respray, he's only been out once and that was last sunday on the few lanes we got in then.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

would hope you could come laning dude,be nice to meet up again
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

woodlands is looking more likely for me now, there's a few others i know going aswell now. Will get out and meet some more of you soon, and the few i have met again. Still thinking about making me way up to the norfolk meet.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

hey ho back from another adventure at woodlands and must say good fun.

highlight of the day a disco trying to climb out of a bombhole run and on gawd knows how many attempts later gave up only for nero (ian) to do it in just rear 2 wd couldn help but get a smug satisfied smile.
                and to impress all ian has started making the ultimate move and accesorising his vehicle with 3rd gen parts woo hoo ( the dark side he is falling to)
                [IMG][/IMG]
                granted it was born out of nessecity ie puncture and 3rd gen spare best option but where it goes from there who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by summinelse
                  hey ho back from another adventure at woodlands and must say good fun.

highlight of the day a disco trying to climb out of a bombhole run and on gawd knows how many attempts later gave up only for nero (ian) to do it in just rear 2 wd couldn help but get a smug satisfied smile.
                  and to impress all ian has started making the ultimate move and accesorising his vehicle with 3rd gen parts woo hoo ( the dark side he is falling to)
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  granted it was born out of nessecity ie puncture and 3rd gen spare best option but where it goes from there who knows.
                  didnt think he had to much hair for a perm!!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                    didnt think he had to much hair for a perm!!
                    I haven't!

Thanks for a great day and a few good laughs Chris. And incase you haven't seen the other thread you're a star.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Just found someone's video that was shot on sunday, so if anyone's thinking of going in the future this is what you can expect on some of the harder, black runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLz2dmQm08

At 2:48 that's the top of my rear bumper which Chris (Summinelse) kindly reached out and retrieved for me next time through. The purple landy you see in the background on a couple of shots is one of my regular offroad buddies.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Working...
                      X