Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hormygollop
    Excuses are like a$$holes we all got one and they all stink

OK Keith , I must think of a better excuse to miss Alan roll your SECOND off road vehicle !!!!

Shame I missed it

Plus as Jotto otherwise obtained , my Astra would not have got very far round the course and Cornhill would not be impressed with the repair bill of one of their employees off roading their car .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
      No excuses from me Iv'e been playing in some one eleses yard.And got realy DIRTY

sumo.
      Sumo, what lift and tyres do you have on your truck... it looks great!
      2 Tone Mud Master!
      http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        OK Keith , I must think of a better excuse to miss Alan roll your SECOND off road vehicle !!!!

Shame I missed it

Plus as Jotto otherwise obtained , my Astra would not have got very far round the course and Cornhill would not be impressed with the repair bill of one of their employees off roading their car .

Rick
        It wasnt rolled, just having a well earned rest,,,,,,,, So there
        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
          and don't go with bald tyres, or you won't make it to the car park... and don't take a discovery with low profiles on either!

and don't let dunno drive your motor, cos he tries to do donuts and blames the 4wd being faulty.
          te he just knew he would blame me or my surf.
          soz paul
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by carbonman
            Sumo, what lift and tyres do you have on your truck... it looks great!
            Not been lifted just uprated springs (leaf type) and 31.10-50.15 muds (colway)

sumo.
            Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:16.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
            X