Shottle off road weekend 21st & 22nd JULY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shottle off road weekend 21st & 22nd JULY

Shottle Off-Road are pleased to announce their second event at Lawn Farm, Shottle, Derbyshire on the 21st & 22nd July.

Combine the picturesque scenery of Derbyshire with the challenging terrain that is on offer at Lawn Farm. With over 100 acres of tracks to choose from including extreme axle twisters, challenging ruts and the mind blowing stream run. Pictures of the last event are posted here:

The terrain varies throughout the site, catering from standard to extremely modified 4x4’s. Specified parts of the course are for the more adventurous and that should only be attempted by experienced drivers with the vehicles to suit. All makes of 4x4 are welcome but must be road legal, taxed and insured. All drivers must hold a full drivers license. No tractor or dumper tyres will be allowed. Extreme sections will be clearly marked as Red Routes which are not for the feint hearted!

Free camping facilities will be made available for those who wish it and toilet facilities will be on site. There will be no food available on site but the Railway Inn which is very local to the site serves excellent food.

As we intend to limit this event to 20 vehicles per day, places are only available on a pre-booked, pre-paid basis with no pay on the gate option. Early booking is essential. The prices are £25 per day or £40 for both days. The course will be open from 10 am to 4 pm with gates opening at 9.30 am.

To reserve a place, please place a post on this thread and PM myself with name & address details or email us at shottleoffroad@dsl.pipex.com and an entry form will be sent out to you. You can also download the forms at www.shottleoffroad.com.

This site isn't normally open to the public and is an opportunity not to be missed.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Same weekend as weardale outing

Comment

I realy would like to make this one!!! i have downloaded the entry form and intend to send it off today! but i would only be able to make it on the sunday..
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
      X