Devil's Pit after 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil's Pit after 14th

we can't make it down there on 14th - but I notice there's another one on 28th Sept and another in Oct, anyone going down then?
    Dave

Originally posted by Draig
    we can't make it down there on 14th - but I notice there's another one on 28th Sept and another in Oct, anyone going down then?
    you dont want to get it dirty yet do you
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

I don't - the wife and rugrat does!!!!
      Dave

Comment

I'm up that way the weekend of 27/28 so if anyone's up for it I'll come along.
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

maybe

well if i like it tomorrow i will go so hopefully i will and il see u there mark
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I only live about 15mins away from the pit, so I will try to make it that weekend too............. if I'm allowed!
            Some silly (female) friend of my other half said."You're not letting him take it there are you, 'cos Ive seen some really nice cars go in and come out all bashed up."
            I think shes getting mixed up with Stanbridge Banger Circuit.....Bless!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X