Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shottle off road pics

http://www.shottleoffroad.dsl.pipex.com/

shottle, wow, what can i say, if you didn't get stuck then you didnt leave the car park. pure derbyshire slimey clay! dont care what tyres, mods, skill level your at this place is fantastic. it has everything you could ask for, except for a tame section. boggy mud holes, stream driving, steep climbs, heart stopping decents, heavy heavy tyre clogging derbyshire mud. even a clean toilet!

absolutly made up that we had 4 surfs out on here, and doing the marque proud with all the mud flying around. chrisinflight even made the long haul down from darwen this is the kind of place where you are glad the marshals are in well equipped recovery trucks. because i think with out exception everyone was stuck at some point. (even some of the marshals) but always with help on hand.

this was the first event at shottle and there will be more. this is a real deal competition circuit, god only knows what level of spec you would need to be at to managed to complete all this site has to offer.

phil and chris had camped out on the saturday night, unfortunatly we could only attend the sunday. but next time we'll be with the guiness and bacon butties phil!

hi-roller came down and showed off his amazing looking surf. even had the landy boys saying how good it looked. an l.a supertrucks suspension and body lift package that really transform the looks.

somebody forgot to charge the camera on saturday, so we dont have a massive amount of pics but heres what we have.

pure claggy mud,

derbyshire, stunning

the smurf section, complete with barbies and beer!!

ok ok, i got winched, again..... where do i pay my fine trev??

in my defence, thats a short section on mud that i took on tickover. the mud won, completly blocked the tread and im on slicks!!

another embaressing moment captured on tape and heading to youtube!! cheers phil!!

plasma roped winches for safety. intelligent recovery team as well (even if they do drive landys)

i admit it... im buying a disco... just trying my big arse out for size in the solihull rust bucket

i see you baby.... shaking that a$$

unfortunaly the camera ran out of power here, sure the others will have more pics to post.

would also like to add that the extreme runs are well and clearly marked, so you would have no chance of going down the wrong run, as can happen at many pay and play days, and next time the site will be even bigger as the farmer had cows in one field and didnt have time to fence off the site due to the weather.

next one is in July. i'll be there sure phil will be as well. so come on then, who's up for the derbyshire challenge??? only 40 quid for the weekend with camping in gods country!!
    Last edited by andrewlee31; 4 June 2007, 04:58.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Sorry i could'nt make it but looks like u all had a good time!

will consider the july event but cant say at this stage.

wot date is it, and would i be able to use the paperwork i was sent out for this visit?
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
      Sorry i could'nt make it but looks like u all had a good time!

will consider the july event but cant say at this stage.

wot date is it, and would i be able to use the paperwork i was sent out for this visit?
      its the 21st and 22nd of july mate. and i cant see any reason why you couldnt use the same paperwork. i know phils got a load of video to edit. that will really whet your appetite!!
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

fines made payable here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34106
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

cheers captain me owd fruit!!

gratuitous pic of phil doing it properly

Last edited by andrewlee31; 4 June 2007, 10:59.
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

shottle pics

grin factor