yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shottle Off Road course Derbyshire 2nd & 3rd June 2007 Book your places!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shottle Off Road course Derbyshire 2nd & 3rd June 2007 Book your places!!!

Shottle Off-Road are pleased to announce their first event at Lawn Farm, Shottle, Derbyshire on the 2nd & 3rd June 2007.

Combine the picturesque scenery of Derbyshire with the challenging terrain that is on offer at Lawn Farm. With over 100 acres of tracks to choose from including extreme axle twisters, challenging ruts and the mind blowing stream run. Pictures of the recce are posted here: http://www.plcuk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8329

The terrain varies throughout the site, catering from standard to extremely modified 4x4’s. Specified parts of the course are for the more adventurous and that should only be attempted by experienced drivers with the vehicles to suit. All makes of 4x4 are welcome but must be road legal, taxed and insured. All drivers must hold a full drivers license. No tractor or dumper tyres will be allowed. Please note this is not a free for all as the course will follow an organised route with optional diversions for the more adventurous.

Free camping facilities will be made available for those who wish it and toilet facilities will be on site. There will be no food available on site but the Railway Inn which is very local to the site serves excellent food.

As we intend to limit this event to 20 vehicles per day, places are only available on a pre-booked, pre-paid basis with no pay on the gate option. Early booking is essential. The prices are £25 per day or £40 for both days. The course will be open from 10 am to 4 pm with gates opening at 9.30 am.

To reserve a place, please place a post on this thread and PM myself with name & address details and an entry form will be sent out to you. You can also email us at shottleoffroad@dsl.pipex.com.

This site isn't normally open to the public and is an opportunity not to be missed.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Hi, looks good, please send me an application form. I`ll pm you the details.
    cheers,
    chris
    Powered by Toyota!

Comment

done mate, ill see you there, will be great to see another surf out!!! You coming Magnum??
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

send me an application too please!!!! details on way to you now!!!
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          done mate, ill see you there, will be great to see another surf out!!! You coming Magnum??
          Dose the Pope wear a silly skirt Drew?? O yes! put me down dude....please

Comment

I`m in also! could you send me a form I will pm my details now. cheers

Comment

Pm's sent!!! forms will be bouncing there way over.
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Forms received, that was quick! Will send back early next week once I`ve decided which day I`m going and if I`m camping or not.
                cheers,
                chris