X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ems and Jim
    No, she's not the brightest........... erm hairdresser is she

Jim

well actualy james i wasn't being thick !!!! i was trying to be funny but as an electrician i'm sure everyone is aware they don't have a sense of humour !!!!!!

Emma
    [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

So far we have

Koi..........................N igel
      TonyN & Linda...........Tony & Linda (Which motor??)
      Emms & Jim...............Emms & Jim
      Hormygollop...............Keit h
      SparX.......................Ma rk
      Sumo........................Ri ck
      Rubblebags................Geof f
      Mark g8awo................Mark
      Jotto......................... Jon
      Tazman.....................Tre v
      Gamedawn.................Roger
      Lucky........................A ndy
      Jason........................J ason
      Mrs. Spratt.................Claire
      Andy Dawson..............Andy

Any one else, need to send off the mail to book us all in, not sure if I can get the discount on this many but I will try.
      Last edited by Koi; 6 February 2004, 21:18.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Sounds Grate count me IN

hi all count me and my women in ermm what time will you people get there and were will you all meet?????? it's my first time to the devils pit So i may need a bit of looking arfter.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jason; 5 February 2004, 20:01.
        http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

The pit is open from 09.30 - 15.30, toilet facilities available also buger bar on site doing teas coffee etc.
          Most of us get there for opening 09.30 and meet in the car park area opposite the burger bar (burger bar side is for the less fortunate 4x4 owners lol). Hang around here for a while have a chat/tea inspect each others motors take the p***s etc.
          Then hit the tracks, no worries about being new just jump in with someone and we'll take you round first to see what you think then can you take yours round or just grab lifts all day.
          Normal price is £26.00 for the day, usually get it for £20.00 but not sure if I will get the discount for us with ths amount but will try.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            hi all count me and my women in ermm what time will you people get there and were will you all meet?????? it's my first time to the devils pit So i may need a bit of looking arfter.

Of course we will be gentle with you....Doubt you will have a fog lamp by the end of the day hehehehe
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I would take off your Front Low level Fogs / driving lights you have in the picture , or they may get buried in the mud !

Your Rear Fog light ( if you have one ) are now classed as consumable items !!!

Still trying to persuade the missus , but hopefully see you there !
              http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
                I would take off your Front Low level Fogs / driving lights you have in the picture , or they may get buried in the mud !

We're leaving the rear fog on the new truck!!! Gotta get it christened properly by the pit!!!!
                Last edited by Linda; 6 February 2004, 11:39.
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

WaTeR !!!!!

Originally posted by hormygollop
                  I will bring the sub.
                  vehicle of choice will prolly be a trial of the daihatsu..

Bring a 5ltr container of water

I will be bringing a petrol jet wash for all to use but cannot supply water for all.

If you want to use it bring the water

Keith
                  hello Keith i think i have 4x 5ltr containers in the shed i could bring them along if water is short???
                  Last edited by Jason; 6 February 2004, 11:52.
                  http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by SparX

Still trying to persuade the missus , but hopefully see you there !
                    thank you chap's for the advise on taking of my lower fog's if the mud comes up that high hope some one has a tow rope just incase

Comment

hello Keith i think i have 4x 5ltr containers in the shed i could bring them along if water is short???
                      If you could bring them it would be appreciated water has a premium at the pit, rads need washed and motors overheat and there is no on tap water at all at the pit.

I only have one container to bring, as I cannot fit anymore into my truck, however my container holds 220 ltrs most of which will be squirted at pops

Keith
                      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

thank you chap's for the advise on taking of my lower fog's if the mud comes up that high hope some one has a tow rope just incase

Ive only been a couple of times , first time was bone dry , so I had fun on the steep inclines and declines , the other time was the last on in January , could only stay a few hours , but it was muddy as hell and I had 70% worn road tyres on my completly standard Surf , and didn't need a tow out at all , these trucks are the nuts ! and will get you out of most situations , mind you , im a flippin good driver !!!!! ( and arrogrant too ! ) but not much of a speller !

On that point of Mud and Sh** tyres , I found it easyier to drive up the carpark in 4H rather than 4L , when in 4L it seemed to slip very easily , chucked it in 4H and it coped alot better , but then when on the course , I needed 4L , anyone know why ? ? ?
                        http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

If you could bring them it would be appreciated water has a premium at the pit, rads need washed and motors overheat and there is no on tap water at all at the pit.

I only have one container to bring, as I cannot fit anymore into my truck, however my container holds 220 ltrs most of which will be squirted at pops

Keith
                          keith that washer you got is good m8 but it NOT THAT GOOD it wont reach me in southampton.
                          sorry mate we not coming this time. DOCTORS and HER WHO MUST BE
                          OBEYED orders.
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Oppss i have got five containers out of my shed but there not 5ltrs there 5 gallons containers i think thats 113.5ltrs i will bring these along
                            Last edited by Jason; 6 February 2004, 19:04.

Comment

We'll bring a few 2 galleon bottles!! Happy to share once ours is clean
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Should be there on Sunday, Not sure I can bring much water, but will see What I can do.

Detail just in case Reg: P170LMO Blue

Will meet you at the Pit as the M4 meet is a bit of a detour for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X