Avon Dassett Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avon Dassett Photos

Great site mud, water features, nasty rocks, no paint damaging vegetation and a burger van! Total free for all- no set routes or courses. How much more fun can you have for a tenner? Looks like it will be held as a monthly event.

No photo's of the Surf as I was on my own.
    Attached Files

More pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
      More pics

Looks good mate, will be going there with Thames Valley 4x4 on their organised day out.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
        Great site mud, water features, nasty rocks, no paint damaging vegetation and a burger van! Total free for all- no set routes or courses. How much more fun can you have for a tenner? Looks like it will be held as a monthly event.

No photo's of the Surf as I was on my own.
        thats a shame no surfs but you had a good day out
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Nice one - can't wait to go there later in the year - heard it's a great site!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

avon dasset offroad day

hi all i am co organiser of the oxygen 4x4 event at avon dasset that was held on the sun 25th jan and would like to thank all who attended, and if there are any others interested or have questions see our website

www.oxygen4x4.co.uk

thanx all....and hope to see you next time

Comment

Avon Dassett Photos

It will be nice to see some more of you Hi Lux drivers in the quarry.
              Thats me in the Suzuki SJ in the pics

Comment

Ross & Shaun,

thanks for visiting our Surf website, there are a number of Suzuki owners on here too.

I was the chap standing in various spots around the quarry trying to video bits of action.

If you need more pics from Sunday send me your address to my private mail box and I'll post a CD (no charge). I got quite a few good action pics in the sloppy mud at the top end.

Comment

Originally posted by oxygen4x4
                  hi all i am co organiser of the oxygen 4x4 event at avon dasset that was held on the sun 25th jan and would like to thank all who attended, and if there are any others interested or have questions see our website

www.oxygen4x4.co.uk

thanx all....and hope to see you next time
                  any chance you could change the colour on your web page? i can't read it against the pink background!!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                  X