Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick kiln farm 3rd of December!

Hi,

Thames Valley 4x4 (http://www.tv4x4.co.uk/) is meeting in Brick kiln farm on the 3rd of December. The postcode for Brick kiln farm is GU34 5ET. £15 for TV4x4 members and £20 for non members!!

For more info on Brick kiln farm visit http://www.lines-associates.com/NewH.../brickkiln.pdf
    The OS MAP REF on the pdf file is wrong. Ignore the OS MAP REF and use the postcode instead!!

Anyone interested??

Cheers,
    Sri
    Last edited by sripad; 17 November 2006, 18:40.
    [IMG]
    [/IMG]

Been trying to get to one of their meets for months now but never quite managed it - Did woodsie's salisbury plain trip last month (which I'm sure was better )

Bif of a way for me but I might be convinced if there was likely be be a strong surf contingent!...

Cheers,
    Keith
    where's this bit go then?

Comment

Originally posted by osker
      Did woodsie's salisbury plain trip last month
      And HOW do you think I ended up in the cellar/basement ?

Look for a post mentioning shame by Dunno

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I'm sure there'll be plenty of LRs waiting to 'help out' at a TV4x4 meet.
        where's this bit go then?

Comment

Originally posted by osker
          I'm sure there'll be plenty of LRs waiting to 'help out' at a TV4x4 meet.
          And couple of modified Jeep Cherokees, Landcruisers, a Daihatsu and a Nissan patrol..

For more detail on Brick kiln farm with correct OS MAP REF http://www.lines-associates.com/NewH.../brickkiln.pdf
          Last edited by sripad; 17 November 2006, 23:52.
          [IMG]
          [/IMG]

Comment

Had a great time at Brick kiln farm yesterday with tv4x4!! Here is the video. Broke the radiator on my green Rangie V8 Here is the video.
            http://uk.video.yahoo.com/video/play...9b1da1.1340598
            [IMG]
            [/IMG]

Comment

Good vid, must get up there one day.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Good vid, must get up there one day.

I am up for it Tony! Before or after x'mas?
                [IMG]
                [/IMG]

Comment

d'oh! how did i miss this thread. i'm defo up for a meet up there. didn't realise there was a playground close to home. when's the next time we can go?
                  Passat G60 Syncro 4WD 200hp FOR SALE .

Comment

Originally posted by G60-R
                    d'oh! how did i miss this thread. i'm defo up for a meet up there. didn't realise there was a playground close to home. when's the next time we can go?
                    Let me know the date. What tyres you've got on your Hilux? It is very wet and muddy in Brick kiln farm at the moment!!
                    Last edited by sripad; 5 December 2006, 22:45.
                    [IMG]
                    [/IMG]

Comment

i've got Khumo powerguard MTs on the front but only Khumo powerguard ATs on the back. can get pretty good grip in slippery stuff. check out the pics below and tell us what you reckon. is it open all the timw or only certain days/weekends?

looking to put new rubber on soonish but don't really want to bin tyres with miles still left in them.
                      Last edited by G60-R; 5 December 2006, 23:18.
                      Passat G60 Syncro 4WD 200hp FOR SALE .

Comment

Originally posted by G60-R
                        i've got Khumo powerguard MTs on the front but only Khumo powerguard ATs on the back. can get pretty good grip in slippery stuff. check out the pics below and tell us what you reckon. is it open all the timw or only certain days/weekends?

looking to put new rubber on soonish but don't really want to bin tyres with miles still left in them.
                        I've got Kumho MTs on my Landcruiser. When I go offroading I deflate the tyres to 20 psi and it handles most of the sections in Brick kiln farm.

On my Range Rover V8 I've got tall Recip Trail tyres and they are superb. It is the copy of the Micky Thomson Baja Claw tyres which are used in major offroad competitions around the world (US Baja challenge, Malaysian Rainforest challenge, Aus outback challenge, Aus Alpine challenge, etc). I paid £60 a tyre from Tyres Direct (http://www.tyresdirectuk.co.uk/xcart...cat=10&page=2). Value for money is very good.
                        [IMG]
                        [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                        X