Bures 12 Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bures 12 Nov

The basement bird and me is going to Bures next sunday as a prelude to Norfolk on the 26th (ok its just an excuse to go play) anyone else up for it.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

No can do . I am off to Stoneleigh to sell some old Lotus parts for lots of money to some people with more money then sense .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Possibly, lookin for somewhere to go with the surf and a landy hybrid that weekend but i'll have to ask my mate with the landy if he wants to travel that far.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

I might come out for a short play. I'm supposed to be at my sisters for family lunch at 1pm but Bures will be more fun. I want to try out my new improved Surf on familiar ground too before Norfolk . If you remember my old one got wrecked on the way home last time when I was on the tarmac!! There are some Lotus parts on the side of the A12 still...
        Last edited by TwoBoard; 9 November 2006, 19:50.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBoard
          I might come out for a short play. I'm supposed to be at my sisters for family lunch at 1pm but Bures will be more fun. I want to try out my new improved Surf on familiar ground too before Norfolk . If you remember my old one got wrecked on the way home last time when I was on the tarmac!! There are some Lotus parts on the side of the A12 still...
          Good to see you at Bures on sunday m8 and if this is the reward you get for taking out a Lotus then its my turn next ???????

I'll say no more and let TwoBoard tell the tail.
          Mind you I did find fault with the new motor,for one thing its the wrong colour and another its got them silly allen bolts on his manual locking hubs.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
          X