Matchams - Dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pops
    brick kiln is bit hard on the surf i think as it tight between the trees and the vagrant mobile is sick
    matchams is not open but your still welcome to come over for a jolly (banana beer or three and some grubb (chinese maybe) terrie may even rustle up a cake if we ask nicely
    As I am not allowed out past this weekend any chance of a food parcel being sent back up this way . A bit of Chinese and some cake and a few Bannana beers would be good .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      As I am not allowed out past this weekend any chance of a food parcel being sent back up this way . A bit of Chinese and some cake and a few Bannana beers would be good .
      who and why you not allowed out then are you a danger to the public or will you change into a wild beast or something
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Can i have one of these food parcel cakes please.....

I will try to get The Yorkshire Dwarf to come out to play honest.
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Hi all take it Matchams is off is there any alternative yet ? did see an advert for WOODLANDS 4X4 near BRANDS HATCH IN KENT check out the site at http://www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net/page3.html Be interested if anyone been before as an uncle of mine lives that way could be an excuse to go see him.

Comment

Originally posted by pops
            brick kiln is bit hard on the surf i think as it tight between the trees
            Only because you bent yours last time! Get it lifted and you won't bend it! I know a man who can sort that for you!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
              Only because you bent yours last time! Get it lifted and you won't bend it! I know a man who can sort that for you!
              get it lifted and it wont slide into the tree now hows that WORK as i will use it to claim on my insurance for my DENT
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Ah. Thought it was a side step you bent up? I guess not!
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

yeah we must do a brick kiln trip again although the last one was a little pricey!
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                  X