Bacup/Rochdale/Whitworth 4x4 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacup/Rochdale/Whitworth 4x4 days

Has anybody heard anything about these 4x4 days that are held on the last weekend of every month, somewhere near Whitworth.Apparantly you follow the signs for the ski center, and it`s somewhere round there.

They are organised by a bloke called Darran Coy, you can get a few lessons or go on different coloured routes

thats all that i Know, but would be interested in any other information

cheers
    Stella Artois

Originally posted by jackster
    Has anybody heard anything about these 4x4 days that are held on the last weekend of every month, somewhere near Whitworth.Apparantly you follow the signs for the ski center, and it`s somewhere round there.

They are organised by a bloke called Darran Coy, you can get a few lessons or go on different coloured routes

thats all that i Know, but would be interested in any other information

cheers
    Think what you're on about is whitworth quarry or also called cowm lesure. Its a good site and some routes can be quite challenging. heres a like to their web site http://www.cowmleisure.com/Cowm%20Le...20Homepage.htm
    Quite a few of us have been before they had the new red and green routes and we are hoping to go again soon. Keep ur eyes peeled for a club outing or you can go on your own as they have recovery if you get stuck.
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

That`s the one thanks.Looks like their having a 4x4 day on sunday.Pity i`m working 6 x 2
      Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
      X