yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pants Off Road Club & Abba (Avon Dassett 22/23 July)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pants Off Road Club & Abba (Avon Dassett 22/23 July)

http://www.pantsoffroad.co.uk/index_files/Page310.htm

Avon Dasset (Warwickshire) 22nd & 23rd July
    Set in the Burton Hills alongside Burton Dassett Country Park, Avon Dassett is a disused quarry approximately 15mins from Jct 12 of the M40. It’s a fantastic place to enjoy a great weekend with family and friends.
    With plenty of steep climbs, mud and water, what more could a man with big knobblies want?

And there’s plenty for the less well endowed too!

For those that like dressing up, Saturday evening will be spent at an open air ABBA and Queen Concert held at Broughton Castle near Banbury. With a picnic and fireworks it’s set to be a wild night!

Camping is available on site from Friday evening. Mains water is not available but a fresh water spring is close by!

Weekend camping with as much off road driving as you can manage is £40.00

Non members weekend camping and off road driving is £50.00
    One day driving as much as you like is £20.00
    Non members day driving is £25.00
    Concert tickets for the Saturday evening are available separately by phoning the box office on: 0870 060 0100
    (Tickets selling fast so make sure you don’t miss out, book early!)
    If you don’t fancy the concert you can always get intimate with whoever’s staying on site and play Twister!

I might go on the Sunday if anyone is interested?

Hi

I'll be there both days, and at the concert, altough all the gold shimmery stuff is still at the dry cleaners....

I'm only 15 miles from there and 8 miles from the concert venue, so all in all a nice local event...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Some photo's from the Pants Offroad Day.

Comment

Working...
      X