Bures Pay and Play 30th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bures Pay and Play 30th July

Bures is a 50+ acre gravel pit, it has something for all levels, mud, water, hills and holes, £25.00 entry fee, all day from 10.00 till 16.00 you won't drive all the pit in one day. It's approx 8 Miles north of Colchester off the B1508, food drink and toilet are on site.

New to offroading ask at the gate and we will be pleased to help you.

Grid Ref:TL89504 BNG33576

Phone: 07791 088053 or 07976 423307.

www.driverite.co.uk

Peter
    Drive Bures you know you want to.

Originally posted by Peter Graves
    Bures is a 50+ acre gravel pit, it has something for all levels, mud, water, hills and holes, £25.00 entry fee, all day from 10.00 till 16.00 you won't drive all the pit in one day. It's approx 8 Miles north of Colchester off the B1508, food drink and toilet are on site.

New to offroading ask at the gate and we will be pleased to help you.

Grid Ref:TL89504 BNG33576

Phone: 07791 088053 or 07976 423307.

www.driverite.co.uk

Peter
    Sorry Peter the clan sumo cant make this one cos we is in Italy but cant you get one for the 4/5 August or the 12/13 of august cos we will be back by then and sufferin withdrawl symptoms ???? Anyway I can highly recomend this place its brill with lots of room and a very good buger van,so if you can folks give it a go.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
      Sorry Peter the clan sumo cant make this one cos we is in Italy but cant you get one for the 4/5 August or the 12/13 of august cos we will be back by then and sufferin withdrawl symptoms ???? Anyway I can highly recomend this place its brill with lots of room and a very good buger van,so if you can folks give it a go.
      Here Here
      but not going to italy cant stand the Pizza's
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Hi,
        Have a good time in Italy, we close August to give the Locals a break from us next one is 10th Sept, 1st Oct, 12th Nov.

Peter
        Drive Bures you know you want to.

Comment

"BUGER BAR"????

If there is one on 12/13 Aug, can I come if Sumo holds my hand?

Is it £25 per truck or person?

Off road virgin
          Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Originally posted by Paff
            "BUGER BAR"????

If there is one on 12/13 Aug, can I come if Sumo holds my hand?

Is it £25 per truck or person?

Off road virgin
            Looks like the next one will be 10th sept,we should be there,(unless some thing drastick happens at Avalanche) Anyone else?

Its £25 per vehicle.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

might be up for that!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
              X