Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to offroading

Hi guys
    Can anyone on here tell me where i can go offroading in my area, i live in lowestoft the most easterly point of england.
    I've been thinking about doing some offroading for a while now, and you guys look as if you have some great fun.
    Had my Surf since last july and love it, been treating it with kid gloves up till now, put new head on it a month ago.
    Now i'm ready to play
    If it aint broke dont fix it

hey have a look at the mid norfolk and Wildtracks threads in this section there not that far from you
    recommend norfolk one is good
    and Bures near colchester is good to but bit further for you but then again i go to them from southampton so Surf on
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Thanks pops
      do you know when the next meetings are for bures or norfolk, looked at the bures and it looked good not far from me so may see you all there next time you are down there.
      regards gary

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
        Thanks pops
        do you know when the next meetings are for bures or norfolk, looked at the bures and it looked good not far from me so may see you all there next time you are down there.
        regards gary
        FUTURE DATES FOR
        Bures : June 18th July 2nd & 30th Sept 10th

e-mail Info@Driverite.co.uk

Tel: 07791 088053 Grid Ref: TL89504 BNG33576

not sure about norfolk site (lets shout for sumo) as he the man who usually knows this site

and theres are forum august weekend coming up
        see: Avalanche Adventure Weekend thread
        and see here
        http://www.avalancheadventure.co.uk/

if you fancy it ask jotto to put your name down for it, and get your tent ready for a ripper weekend
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          FUTURE DATES FOR
          Bures : June 18th July 2nd & 30th Sept 10th

e-mail Info@Driverite.co.uk

Tel: 07791 088053 Grid Ref: TL89504 BNG33576

not sure about norfolk site (lets shout for sumo) as he the man who usually knows this site

and theres are forum august weekend coming up
          see: Avalanche Adventure Weekend thread
          and see here
          http://www.avalancheadventure.co.uk/

if you fancy it ask jotto to put your name down for it, and get your tent ready for a ripper weekend
          DID SOME ONE CALL

Yeah Bures is very good but unfortunatly we (as in the basement bird and me) {thats the wife} wont be going again untill,SEPTEMBER (Blimey thats a long time got to do summat about that) due to wedding commitments,but we WILL be at Avalanche.As for norfolk I dont think John Banham has pay and play days but I could be wrong,wot I usualy do is book it for the forum and we have the place to ourselves but drop him a e-mail at j.banham@farming.co.uk

now theres a thought...Nah nobody would like to do Norfolk before Avalanche would they ???????
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

[QUOTE=sumo]
            DID SOME ONE CALL

Yeah Bures is very good but unfortunatly we (as in the basement bird and me) {thats the wife} wont be going again untill,SEPTEMBER (Blimey thats a long time got to do summat about that) due to wedding commitments,but we WILL be at Avalanche.As for norfolk I dont think John Banham has pay and play days but I could be wrong,wot I usualy do is book it for the forum and we have the place to ourselves but drop him a e-mail at j.banham@farming.co.uk

now theres a thought...Nah nobody would like to do Norfolk before Avalanche would they ???????[/QUOTE]
            I DO if your Paying
            Pops

Comment

I DO if your Paying

ERRRRRRRR.......NO

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                I DO if your Paying

ERRRRRRRR.......NO
                BuggA
                Pops

Comment

Oh gawd, he's gonna cry now
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hey Pops
                    I take it from the (soon to be PADI) means you're doing your open water, welcome to diving its as contagious as Surfing and good luck.
                    Regards Gary

Comment

Hey Pops
                      I take it from the (soon to be PADI) means you're doing your open water, welcome to diving its as contagious as Surfing and good luck.
                      Regards Gary
                      Yep off to Turkey on 16th to do it
                      went out for a day last year and your right its very addictive
                      Pops

Comment

where abouts in turkey are you off to as i was teaching diving there a couple of years ago with european diving centre

Comment

Hey Pops
                          Regards Gary
                          Hehehehe I see the diving fraturnity is growing,next weekend bash looks like it could be at Stoney cove or eight acers near hull,the guy wot runs it has one of our old suzi's to put his boat in and out with.Roll on 17th june ..spain here we come.

Comment

Great vehicles for carting the dive gear about, i take it there are quite a few divers on this forum.
                            Looking forward to meeting up with you guys sometime soon, just need to put some 2" extended springs on my beast cos she seems to sag to easily when i put anything in the back.

Comment

where abouts in turkey are you off to as i was teaching diving there a couple of years ago with european diving centre
                              Fethiye, as i said did a taster day last year
                              got biten by the bug and open water course begins on 19th june
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X