Norfolk piccies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norfolk piccies

Yet another great time was had by yours truly and thanks to all who came out to play,especialy you first timers (got the bug yet,I know of 1 small boy who didnt want to go home even if it was for his siters birthday)

All this air from 1 hole.
    Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:11.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Not to be out done heres the Basementbird in the same hole and a few other piccies.
    Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:11.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Well I took my new camera that was bought especially for me for off road pics , but took none . Tam did take some so need to upload and post . Our main PC is at the doc so may wait till it comes back or load on the lappy .

Thanks Sumo for yet another get meeting , and to Linda and Gamedawn for the ride rounds .Thanks also to Angie for taking Tam round in the Zook .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Here you go.... I'll upload the rest to our site tomorrow...

Thanks to Sumo for the organising, and everyone who came along and made it such a fun day. Most of all thanks to Tony for working his ***s off the last two days to get the Black Bullet ready!
        Attached Files
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          .... and Gamedawn for the ride rounds.
          No problem mate - glad of the company and well worth it for the serving suggestion
          Attached Files
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I wish I could have come but paintballing/work/Bro's Bday/2 Mates Bdays stopped me.

Looks like fun and trucks looking sweet Linda! I bet you made Tony work real hard!
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
              No problem mate - glad of the company and well worth it for the serving suggestion
              Thanks for the Great Pics you lot, So dissapointed we couldn't make it...
              We were gonna set off & the Family turned up (Muvers day & all) I new we should of left earlier)
              Looks like we missed a good day out, next time !!!!
              Salisbury Plain here we come

There's always A Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                Yet another great time was had by yours truly and thanks to all who came out to play,especialy you first timers (got the bug yet,I know of 1 small boy who didnt want to go home even if it was for his siters birthday)

All this air from 1 hole.
                Thanks for organising it Sumo, just sorry I couldn't stop longer. I started to gain a bit of confidence and it was time to go
                And yeah after spending a couple of hours screaming and telling me we were going to die Josh said at the gate "that was brilliant". We had a cracking birthday party though with 25 four year olds and me on a bouncy castle! (the legs have gone now though )
                Big thanks also to Linda & Tony for taking the time to show a newbie the ropes
                I certainly attempted more than I thought I would and it was well worth going. Glad to see the rest of the day went well.
                Pity I didn't manage to speak with you all but theres always next time.....
                Didn't get many piccies but heres a few.
                Attached Files
                If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

I knew I should have thrown a sickie. Next time, maybe next time.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Good day out, had fun. Nice to meet new faces as well.

The Vagrant Catering Co, being short staffed this trip took on some apprentices, the training is going well...........

as well as being much better looking!
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks Tony and Linda for sorting things out, and all for making newbies feel wlsome. The Land Rover crowd can be a bit stuck up, it's nice to know that Surf owners are different.

I'll sort the pics out soon and start looking at dates for other play sessions. Salisbury Plain looks worth the trek

Thanks again.

Comment

Hehehe!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Hehehe!!
                          Nice!
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                            Nice!
                            ...But true .
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

part two......hehehe!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X