just athought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just athought?

There is a Bures open day on the 12 march,I (thats me sumo) will be away that weekend but Angie quite fancies a day out maybe you girls could get together for a ladies day,bring your old man if you want/have to,or lads let your good lady have a go.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Originally posted by sumo
    There is a Bures open day on the 12 march,I (thats me sumo) will be away that weekend but Angie quite fancies a day out maybe you girls could get together for a ladies day,bring your old man if you want/have to,or lads let your good lady have a go.

Sorry but Rick(vagrant No2) Can't make the ladies day cos he will be away to
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
      Sorry but Rick(vagrant No2) Can't make the ladies day cos he will be away to
      After seeing him that bra the other summer I'm kinda glad he cant make it..........Hang on will he not be with you that weekend??????

Comment

Well I would join Angie in the mud.... but thats my only free weekend in March so will have to do some work at home on our projects instead. (plus its a ****** long way for us to come!)
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          Well I would join Angie in the mud.... but thats my only free weekend in March so will have to do some work at home on our projects instead. (plus its a ****** long way for us to come!)
          Angie says "wots this for US to come bit its a girly thing" and "Ricks away so you could drink his red wine".

Comment

Working...
          X