Bures piccies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bures piccies

Just got back from a good days play,this site is BIGand a lot of fun with all types of terrain,and fine for virgins.On the down side due to the local residents (as usual) the place is not well sign posted and a bit of a bugger to find,but once you know where it is you will want to return.The buger van was very good you get a lot for your money,the tea and coffee could have been better but hey you cant have everything.Bunny and me had a good time and I hope Steveo999 did as for the vagrants well they have fun where ever they go.

ALL PICTURES MOVED TO THE WEB SITE
    Last edited by Koi; 22 February 2006, 11:22.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

It was well worth the drive there and back, great site with loads of room loads of water , hard bits and easy bits and nice soft sandy soil.

Was going to put some pics up but they are all to big so you will have to wait
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Got home with a cough and a splutter . Got to strip and rebuild the carb . Or fit another engine .

Great site , easy to get lost on . Great water features , but no gnomes with fishing rods .

Will have to go again .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Got home with a cough and a splutter . Got to strip and rebuild the carb . Or fit another engine .

Great site , easy to get lost on . Great water features , but no gnomes with fishing rods .

Will have to go again .
        Glad to here you got home ok m8..but next time
        DONT LEAVE YOUR CAMERA AT HOME

You know that one Tam got you for xmas.

Comment

Good there init, do they still have the big lake in the middle? and did anyone drive through it? Sumo......?
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Good there init, do they still have the big lake in the middle? and did anyone drive through it? Sumo......?
            If you knew that site was there why did you not tell anyone about it ? Sumo has been looking for it for 18 months and he lives nearer to it then you !!

Comment

Where abouts is BURES?

Comment

Originally posted by plodger
                Where abouts is BURES?
                8 miles north of Colchester .

Comment

ive heard its a good site - must go there one day if i can find it
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Seems like you all had a good time......only worry is...not sure about the statement

'The buger van was very good you get a lot for your money'
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      If you knew that site was there why did you not tell anyone about it ? Sumo has been looking for it for 18 months and he lives nearer to it then you !!
                      hehe, its been mentioned a few times last year, I kept posting links to my pics from a few years ago so and saying how good it was and though it was boring people now.

Pay attention!!!

My old truck from 03' at Bures with some Jeep mates......
                      http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/images/4x4/trips/bures.html

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hehe, its been mentioned a few times last year, I kept posting links to my pics from a few years ago so and saying how good it was and though it was boring people now.

Pay attention!!!

I must have missed the thread you mentioned it on . Must be my age son .

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                          Seems like you all had a good time......only worry is...not sure about the statement

'The buger van was very good you get a lot for your money'
                          spell checker for Sumo

Comment

Pics
                            I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Pay attention!!!

The reason its hard to find is because its not sign posted as the locals dont like it and the area magistrate and lord and lady muck are the nearest neighbours so they moan as well.It used to have signs but one day the locals rearanged them and everyone wound up in the churchyard during a service.So they have to keep a low profile,but now I know where it is we will be going again.

Comment

Working...
                              X