Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooooop's

hi all

Went to liphook to see me sister today, thought I'd have a scan of the area and went down this good looking track, put it in the 4x4 mode went for third of a mile then found myself on a golf course .....reverse was needed
    Surfs were made for Power Kiters

www.powerkites.cjb.net

SSR-X 3.0TD 1996 "NOW DIRTY"

Originally posted by brimicer
    hi all

Went to liphook to see me sister today, thought I'd have a scan of the area and went down this good looking track, put it in the 4x4 mode went for third of a mile then found myself on a golf course .....reverse was needed

Nah should have just spun it round on the nearest green loadsa right foot then left.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

hi all

I've heard you get good air coming outta the bunkers!

Stick a golf bag outta the back window and pretend its a golf cart.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi im jonny knoxville welcome to jackass
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

hi all

Brian,

Are you sure that you are unable to drive across the course?

We have the Tennyson Trail over here and it takes us across a Golf course and they have signs up stating "4x4, mountain bikers, Walkers Etc must stay on the track" it also warns about low flying balls!!.

It would be worth checking it out with the local council or on an O.S. map.

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

artic driver at our place took a wrong turn and had to turn around on bernard matthews front lawn!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              artic driver at our place took a wrong turn and had to turn around on bernard matthews front lawn!!
              That's the second time recenlty Bernard Matthews has bin mentioned on hre - did we wrko out if hess still alive?
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i think that they finally got there own back !!!
                [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-006.gif[/img] [b][color=red]Anyone for [u]fluffy[/u] wheeltrims[/color][/b]

Comment

I took a wrong turn onto an unmade road in a fully laden 7.5 ton truck. The road petered out. I reversed for about 300Yds and decided to turn round in someones lovely wide driveway. The rear n/s wheel crashed through a manhole cover, their block paving went all uneven and the recovery truck driver, while jacking up the back of the truck, sank another half dozen block paviors.
                  I was really popular that day
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    That's the second time recenlty Bernard Matthews has bin mentioned on hre - did we wrko out if hess still alive?
                    bootifull do we care,does he care
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Buried an F10 artic & flatbed trailer up to it's axles in boggy mud whilst delivering fertiliser to a farm. DOH!
                      Took 2 tractors and a JCB nearly 45 mins to dig/pull me out.
                      Spent the next day cleaning everything - my boss wet himself laughing!!
                      NO WORRIES!
                      Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
                        Buried an F10 artic & flatbed trailer up to it's axles in boggy mud whilst delivering fertiliser to a farm. DOH!
                        Took 2 tractors and a JCB nearly 45 mins to dig/pull me out.
                        Spent the next day cleaning everything - my boss wet himself laughing!!
                        should have called up couple of the lads/lasses
                        and there surfs
                        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                          should have called up couple of the lads/lasses
                          and their surfs
                          Hmmm - would have had wait for a while though - this was back in 1990
                          NO WORRIES!
                          Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
                            Hmmm - would have had wait for a while though - this was back in 1990
                            well if you think i'm going to say landie,s then.
                            YOUR STILL BE THERE NOW!!!!
                            Pops

Comment

Working...
                            X