Pics From Brick Kiln Farm 5th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics From Brick Kiln Farm 5th November

Great day had, already added a few things to the christmas wish list. First of all need new tyres, road tyres just didn't hack it!!! Thanks to Dirtydog for organising it. Heres some pics taken, more to come later.

ALL PICS MOVED TO THE WEB SITE
    Last edited by Koi; 22 February 2006, 11:58.
    Jez

Nice pic Jez, thanks also to dirtydog for arranging it, i have certainly learnt a few things today as am still drying out the car will post some pics soon
    Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

A few videos as well.

Not the best quality as taken on a phone, and you might need to download quicktime to run these if you haven't already got it!

Vid1

Vid2

Vid3

Vid4

Vid5
      Jez

Comment

Hope everyone made it back home ok.
        Thanks dirtydog for arranging that, was a great day out. I thought the course was pretty good (not been there before). Definitly one to go back to.
        The cake was good by the way Terrie! As was the BBQ, whoever did that - was it pops again?!

Comment

Wot a great site ! Got to back again . Thanks Tim for sorting it out and hope you enjoyed the ride in The Vagrant which ran great today , the first time in ages .
          Thanks to Martin and Terrie for feeding us .
          Hope you get a new window sorted Tim .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

no worries - glad you like the site...

after 1 blowout and another tyre shredding on the same trailer (which is sold - oops) Ive finally got home and patched up the rear window.

Cheers for the rides/tea/jolly good laugh today it was great fun!
            Good to see you all again and new faces too.

The Vagrant is a bit special
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Great day out. Thanks Tim. Ta to Terrie for the cake and to Pops for the barbie.

I would upload some pics but the PC won't see my ****** phone.

We have got to go there again. It's cheaper than the Pit. Shame I use half a tank diesel getting there and back!
              T'was a great laugh!
              I had a safe(ish) journey home, apart from the IQ-nothing who pulled out of a leafy Hampshire side lane with no lights on, in a matt black Metro. He came pretty close to being T-boned.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Right. Sorted out the phone/PC connection. Junked all the duff pics and this is what is left.

It's only a hobby!

Comment

and some more.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    Hope everyone made it back home ok.
                    Thanks dirtydog for arranging that, was a great day out. I thought the course was pretty good (not been there before). Definitly one to go back to.
                    The cake was good by the way Terrie! As was the BBQ, whoever did that - was it pops again?!
                    sumo supplied the bbq's i just burnt the food on um
                    great day dirtydog tim
                    we deffo doing again, bent step and the dent and cracked lights on back ?
                    Ha just small battle scars compared to some today
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

My biggest battle scar was the clump round the head I got from Lesley for bending the side steps. She is threatening not to let me out to play tomorrow.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                        sumo supplied the bbq's i just burnt the food on um
                        great day dirtydog tim
                        we deffo doing again, bent step and the dent and cracked lights on back ?
                        You sure you dont want some nice un-bendy sidesteps? Going cheap?
                        Tim
                        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

My biggest battle scar was the clump round the head I got from Lesley for bending the side steps. She is threatening not to let me out to play tomorrow.
                          phil you got off lightly mate my battle scars cost me earole all day and the drive to the evening banger racing and fireworks after the off road day
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                            You sure you dont want some nice un-bendy sidesteps? Going cheap?
                            HOW CHEAP???
                            Pops

Comment

here are the best six pics i've got i seem to have taken more movied that pics but don't know how to post them on here unfortunatley as there too big.

Thanks Gav and everyone else for getting the engine running again after my little swim it got me home ok and of course now its raining so can't dry out the inside yet so may start smelling a bit soon.

It seems like a good excuse to get a few things added like a snorkel maybe a little lift and of course chunky tyres.good job its nearly

Looking forward to the next one now that i have the bug for getting wet and muddy
                              Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Working...
                              X