Norfolk piccies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norfolk piccies

Yet another good turnout for Norfolk just a shame the water wasnt deeper,the tide mark only came to half way up my number plate.Most of our photos are of the basement bird and other suzi types cos she wouldnt give me the camera. Mind you the water was deep enough to shrink our elustrious leader...and if your wondering what he is doing well he locked his keys in the truck

ALL PICTURES NOW ON THE WEBSITE GALLERY
    Last edited by Koi; 17 February 2006, 13:51.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Another brilliant day at Norfolk. Thanks to Sumo for organising the trip and also to Pops for cooking mine and Sams Sunday roast.

Heres a few of our pics...

PS can we go back next month so I can take the 1st gen

Comment

Thanks to all for a great day - and particular thanks to those who rescued me (must be trying harder). Last pic shows someone wondering why no one else is interested in dredging
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Does this mean Nigel didnt get stuck for a change in the pickup ?
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Great day, wish we'd had a bit more time to play in the far away land at the far end of the site tho- just diddnt know that was part of the site. Thanks to the Chef(s) and peoples that should be thanked.

I wonder if Tony made it to a McDonalds before his tyre went flat

I thought it was a terribly cramped site though, look how close we came to a collision
          www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

Thanks to Sumo for organising yet another great Mid Norfolk site visit . Possibley my favourite site as great fun and we found a new section we did not know was there so more next year .

Great watching Jon fly the zook , even with a slipping clutch .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Thanks to Sumo for organising yet another great Mid Norfolk site visit . Possibley my favourite site as great fun and we found a new section we did not know was there so more next year .

Big thanks to the sumo's for organising this again. Look forward to next years mid norfolk visit.
              i must also add that the zook with a clutch that seemed to work when it wanted to also managed to pull a l**d R**er out, and dare I say it but a surf over a couple of ruts.

Great company the night before, a few laughs were had in the bar along with a few beers and some great food.

Hope Terrie(the witch) is feeling better
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2

Looks like a good day- just a bit too far away for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  Yet another good turnout for Norfolk just a shame the water wasnt deeper,the tide mark only came to half way up my number plate.Most of our photos are of the basement bird and other suzi types cos she wouldnt give me the camera. Mind you the water was deep enough to shrink our elustrious leader...and if your wondering what he is doing well he locked his keys in the truck

i will have to go next time

Comment

Our pics are here.............

http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/images/4x4/...folkoct05.html

Good day out.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yeah - it was a great day out, (even if I was feeling a bit poorly)

Thanks Sumo for organising it again!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Balls.

I knew I should of come along. Looks like you all had a great time
                        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

wow what a fab weekend
                          fab company
                          fab hotel
                          fab food
                          fab beer
                          great cup of tea too
                          and ****** fab 4x4 site me black beauty did all i asked of her and she dont leak DANNO
                          could we not do a weekend there sat/day at mid norfolk then tents up and sunday at wildtracks
                          BIG THANKS to uncle Sumo for the pleasure that we had cheers mate
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
                            - just a bit too far away for me!!
                            That is why we have stayed over the night before . For £20 each for B&B in a twin room is worth it for a rested night before a full days fun .Just a long drive home afterwards , but Tony and Linda do it .
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Just a thought - what was the guy in the dinghy and the lycra doing with that oar that interested the girls so much ?
                              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
                              X